How nice for them?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
How nice for Souths to have their last 5 round games on a Friday night. Poor bunnies need a consistent 7 days break at this time of the year.

How nice for Souths and Roosters to have their round 26 game on Friday, having a couple days more rest that us ( we play on Sunday) before the first week of semis.

silvertail said:
Round 25 Souths vs Tigers on a Friday right rather than Manly v Melbourne .....Please explain!

Ok, I will do my best

On Friday night, Souths and the Tigers will turn up to play a game of Rugby League, while Manly and Melbourne will sit at home :p

silvertail said:
Round 25 Souths vs Tigers on a Friday right rather than Manly v Melbourne .....Please explain!

I'm sure we can throw some blame on Greeturd for it as well.

ManlyArmy said:
I rather Saturday night. Less traffic and no one is rushing from work to the game.
Definitely prefer a Fox non-advertisement game versus a Ch 9 'hit me with as many ads as you can '.

No idiot Rabbits calling, nor any "I think I'm funny" Gould adding his sixpence-worth.

silvertail said:

this happened as a result of the NRL being too stupid to book a ground and the AFL booking it and scheduling the Swans/Hawthorn game for the Friday night, meaning the Dogs/Penrith game had to be changed and, for whatever reason, 9 went with Souths/Tigers (I'm guessing that Fox refused to give that game up and pretty much had the NRL and 9 by the balls)

Melbourne vs Manly rates through the roof for Foxsports. It sees even non-fans of those clubs tuning in just to get a dose of quality football played with unbridled passion. They would never have given up that match.

mmmdl said:
silvertail said:

this happened as a result of the NRL being too stupid to book a ground and the AFL booking it and scheduling the Swans/Hawthorn game for the Friday night, meaning the Dogs/Penrith game had to be changed and, for whatever reason, 9 went with Souths/Tigers (I'm guessing that Fox refused to give that game up and pretty much had the NRL and 9 by the balls)

the nrl stupid, surely not, they have the best operators in the industry working for them don't they. or is that another case of good self promotion

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6