How Much Longer Will Des Last?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

When Will Hasler Leave For The Second Time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So The players are playing worse under Hasler ,before that the players were playing worse under Barrett.
But somehow it's the coaches fault.
It seems they were playing better under Toovey ,who Penn shafted dry.
You are quick to fault the coaches and stick up for management who have done nothing but run this once great club to the ground.

It is evident that our teams have had under performing seasons under both Trent and Des
The coach is accountable for teams performance
Toovey was shafted because he failed to make the finals in his last season with a competitive roster and more also because he supported and was loyal to the opposing faction in the club at the time . The faction that was clearly not as committed to Manly like the Penns are and took their money / shares and left Toovey in the lurch .

Des gets close to a million a year. Buck stops with him. He keeps picking the same blokes every week , they don’t play for him so he selects the same blokes again.And they get beat by 40 again. Fifteen times.

For a million bucks a year the fans , members and sponsors deserve better. If they don’t sack him a couple of top quality assistants is essential.

It made no sense to extend him and it makes less sense to keep him. I expect that’s why Green is being talked about in the press by Penn. Des would no doubt feel humiliated and angry but after 1 win from 15 games I wouldn’t have have resigned him.

Unfortunately when measuring team success or failure the buck stops with the coach, thats the nature of the job, Like or dislike Des, its not the issue, his failing at his job, that’s the measuring stick, if he had 17 hacks on the field that bleed for him and busted for him, then it would be clear he is doing his job, with or without the talent and or the results, the concept of lost the dressing room is belting out, regardless of the denials, the proof is there for anyone who wishes to acknowledge what’s happening, I think DCE is also a huge part of the problem, Des and DCE seem to have good chemistry, who knows, but I do know that DCE is no fool, what ever is happening it’s a mess and I believe it’s untenable, moving forward, something has to give and any other club would be moving the coach on under similar circumstances, Des is no fool either, obviously he was able to extend his tenure without producing on field results, personally I think it’s over and serious change is required, even if we secure a couple of wins, things will not improve until we own the B/S that’s going on, I can’t believe the crap, while ever the status quo remains, we will not be seeing to many positives.
Guess we will just have to roll with it because I doubt we will see change, I don’t expect it, more of the same is on the way, hope the truth is also on the way, it’s embarrassingly missing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8