How many philistines have you encountered this week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Bronco's shouldn't talk about favouratism at the judiciary.

Gerard Beal got off scot free for his disgusting knee to Lockyer's head. It ended the career of one of the game's greatest players!! If it was anyone other than a Broncos player he would have got 6 weeks for that...

Quite a few comments when my Manly poster went up on the front door to the holiday apartments I manage but mainly from guests who are "no way" supporting the kiwis. But Broncos fans, thats another story, they are filthy Matai and Williams got off and have said we will get beaten badly. They are such sore losers, just hope we win the premiership and can give it to them big time at Suncorp next year. Just waiting for a brick to come through the car window now I have my Manly flags up ready for the trip down south.

bob dylan said:
I have come across dozens, all claiming the Warriors will smash Manly

I proceed to offer them $2.70 up to a maximum bet of $200, and so far from at least a dozen people I have one bet for a $5 lottery ticket.

When they say they don't want to bet, I hang s**t on them big time, usually telling them if NZ is so good to go there and live with all the other bogans.

Funny thing is when I see them Monday they will be all back singing the praises of their real team the Dragons, Bunnies, Roosters etc.

Same here. I ask every big mouth here that says the Warriors will smash us that I am yet to find anyone who is prepared to put their money where their big mouth is. They all decline the opportunity which leaves a gaping hole for me to attack. This argument seems to win every time. :)

Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:
I would have to say the biggest bunch of sook sore losers of any team in the NRL are Broncos supporters. Most who didn't even know about league in the 70's and 80's carrying on about Manly buying players from other teams as to why they hate them. I am just so glad we kicked their arse out last week and next week is just going to be awesome rubbing another premiership in their stupid whining faces.

How about we organise to have a beer one lunch time in Queen Street Mall wearing our 2011 Premiers Shirts.

That'd f**k em!!

Mark, sounds like you need to organise a tour for all the supporters to come up to Brissy and parade around in our Manly kit after the grand final win, sure to cause a stir.

OneEyedEagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:
I would have to say the biggest bunch of sook sore losers of any team in the NRL are Broncos supporters. Most who didn't even know about league in the 70's and 80's carrying on about Manly buying players from other teams as to why they hate them. I am just so glad we kicked their arse out last week and next week is just going to be awesome rubbing another premiership in their stupid whining faces.

How about we organise to have a beer one lunch time in Queen Street Mall wearing our 2011 Premiers Shirts.

That'd f**k em!!

Mark, sounds like you need to organise a tour for all the supporters to come up to Brissy and parade around in our Manly kit after the grand final win, sure to cause a stir.

Music to my ears, and go the Bronco's Leagues Club at Red Hill as well

Mark from Brisbane said:
OneEyedEagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
mickqld said:

That'd f**k em!!

Music to my ears, and go the Bronco's Leagues Club at Red Hill as well

+1. I think I could organise a few others to turn up hahaha

Remember what Samson did to the Philistines !! I can only hope that this time around the ass's jawbone he uses is Gallops.

There is a lot "Kiwi" supporters coming out of the woodwork in Perth as well. I have worn a Different Manly Jumper every day this week to work and to cricket training. Copping heaps from Bandwagon Jumpers. Toot Toot, there it goes again.

Anyone and Everyone I talk to cant bear the fact that Mnaly might win another premiership. I casually tell them even if we lose we are still the best Australian Team... Silent Stares are the funniest to watch

Surprisingly very few up on the Central Coast. I've been parading my kids around in their Sea Eagles jerseys for months now and have only had the rare 'that's child abuse' call spouted to me.

My Father is a fanatical 'Wests' supporter (won't even call them the Tigers) and he's actually barracking for Manly this weekend. Must be like pulling teeth for him!

I work at a major leagues club in Brissie and the Manly hatred is rife. They all know I'm an Eagles man and the usual poacher,thug, rapist comments have been thrown.

Me and the other two known Eagles fans can't wait till next Monday when We can just walk in and smile.

Thank christ the mob I drink with are mostly non-bongo fans and the 2 bongos have admitted the better side won last week.

My Father, an avid bongo supporter, is cheering on Manly because that's who his sons support.

As Cambo said can't wait for next week and see their sorry faces and listen to the miriad of excuses when we win.

If anyone wants to question why it is so good to be a Manly supporter then this is it. Us against everyone and when we win the joy of shoving it down their necks at every opportunity. I am going to piss so many people off next week I just cant wait to get back to work.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6