How many philistines have you encountered this week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So just how many Manly hating philistines have you encountered this week? Several in the last 2 days all sprouting how much they hate Manly and would be cheering the Warriors. When questioned why, none had any logical answers only regurgitated drivel that the media have been spruiking. 1 dragqueens supporter carrying on how much he hates Manly because we bought premierships. **** me what a laugh had no answer to them buying Bennett,Soward,Boyd and co.
A lot of this crap has come from the DT and also that ****wit Stephanovic on the Today show. Has anyone particularly up here in QLD noticed how all the Warriors supporters are actually Broncos. What a bunch of sore ****ing losers. When I throw at them "why dont you support your own country you traitors" they just spew out some illiterate bile and move on.
I have no problem with the Warriors or their true supporters they have been great it's all the moronic tall poppy Australian ****wits who can't think for themselves and just blindly follow what the media tells them. AND THESE PEOPLE ARE FORCED TO VOTE!!!!!! No wonder we have such ****ed Governments.

I had an eel fan tell me why he is going to support us.
It's because we aren't a super league side and never sold out. Most intelligent thing from an eels fan I think Iv ever heard

I have enountered a few. One clearly hates Manly, and a couple more clearly dislike Manly. However ...!! I have also obtained expressions of support from a number of non-aligned and neutral fans at my workplace.
There are more going for Manly than for the Warriors - and I work in Newcastle!

So despite the media hate campaign, we aren't quite as unpopular as they make out.

The bullsh!t diatribe from that f**kwit Ben Dorries hasn't helped up here either Mick. His attacks on Manly this last few weeks in the Bronco Mail (started pre round 26 in fact) have been disgusting. I have had an e-mail stoush with the Sports Editor up here and he said it's all "in good fun and to provoke interest in the game".

It's NOT good fun it just perpetuates the hatred.

And you are correct, it's all about "buying Premierships, trying to steal Wally, Silvertails V Fibro's" and so on...all last century stuff.

Secretly they are just damned jealous, I mean to say apart from the salary cap rorting scumbags down south WHO is the most successful team of the noughties.

Simple.....US....and they all are just jealous!!

I would have to say the biggest bunch of sook sore losers of any team in the NRL are Broncos supporters. Most who didn't even know about league in the 70's and 80's carrying on about Manly buying players from other teams as to why they hate them. I am just so glad we kicked their arse out last week and next week is just going to be awesome rubbing another premiership in their stupid whining faces.

mickqld said:
I would have to say the biggest bunch of sook sore losers of any team in the NRL are Broncos supporters. Most who didn't even know about league in the 70's and 80's carrying on about Manly buying players from other teams as to why they hate them. I am just so glad we kicked their arse out last week and next week is just going to be awesome rubbing another premiership in their stupid whining faces.

How about we organise to have a beer one lunch time in Queen Street Mall wearing our 2011 Premiers Shirts.

That'd **** em!!

I'm in Qld surrounded by Bonco's supporters , and get this .......

" When the Warriors win , that makes us the real premiers because we beat them in the first semi "

OMG .... delussional brain washed muppets .

Yes there are plenty of cock smokers as well down here in Sydney , sprouting the hatred. All good IMO, it just makes the win even sweeter.

The Gold Coast has been okay, Titans fans have been very thin on the ground since about round 14 and you get a few warriors fans but I just remind them that they have never won anything and if they continue I ask them how many RWC's they have won. Its always a sore point with Kiwis.

id like to thank all those dirty dirty bastards who have put **** on our great club this week.

Its going to make next week soooooo soooooo f##ken sweet.

MANLY TILL I DIE

It all comes down the media looking for an angle - last time we were in a GF we were a good news story (against the "dirty" storm)

People will jump on a bandwagon as they see fit

dceagle said:
I'm in Qld surrounded by Bonco's supporters , and get this .......

" When the Warriors win , that makes us the real premiers because we beat them in the first semi "

OMG .... delussional brain washed muppets .
Ben Dogsbreath said in the Courier Mail that a win for the Warriors is a win for the Broncos????....Guess this means a loss for the Warriors is a loss for The Broncos..... two time losers.

I have come across dozens, all claiming the Warriors will smash Manly

I proceed to offer them $2.70 up to a maximum bet of $200, and so far from at least a dozen people I have one bet for a $5 lottery ticket.

When they say they don't want to bet, I hang **** on them big time, usually telling them if NZ is so good to go there and live with all the other bogans.

Funny thing is when I see them Monday they will be all back singing the praises of their real team the Dragons, Bunnies, Roosters etc.

Today, I'm going to enjoy my GF lunch with a few Manly supporters in Crinitis in Church Street Parramatta. We will parade our stuff through mall... and expect to cop a heap of banter and abuse - it's all good.

i am in Newcastle, my office has attracted a bit of attention. The jersey seems to attract the most attention, and have had a poster up in my office all week. but it has been all in good fun here, i have put an eagles poster up in the foyer, and it has remained there since saturday.
I get a lot of people coming up to say they are supporting the Warriors. i tell them that there favourite team lost, so it is a bad omen, we dont want loser supporters. The way i see it, i gave them the opportunity at the start of the final series to get on the Manly bandwagon, looks like they missed the bus.

Shoe1 said:
I prefer to think of them as fillysteins.

Female Jewish horses?

I wonder how many Australians jumping on the Warriors bandwagon have experienced NZ hatred of Australia first hand? Ever been to an All Blacks test at Eden Park vs the Wallabies? Their visceral dislike of Australia is akin to the mindless dislike of Manly-Warringah we've all experienced. Particularly in Auckland - home of the Warriors. Start pricking some of their own generalisations about their country versus Australia and you might soon have a brawl on your hands. The collective chip on the shoulder puts the average Queensland versus NSW inferiority complex in the shade.

I don't like the Warriors at all. They jumped into Superleague five minutes after starting with the ARL back in 1995. They breached the salary cap in a big way circa 2005. The Taxi Driver (Lowe) was in Australia in 1999, reputedly looking to poach players for the Warriors, when Manly's future was uncertain.

I hope we send the into GF oblivion come Sunday. 75-0 sound good?

What get's me is all of the whinging from the Bronco's fans about T REX and Matai not getting suspended. They are all crapping on about how we are favoured at the judiciary and if they had have been Bronco's players they would have been suspended.

There was a story in the Courier Mail whining about it that was the most read article for a week and drew several hundred comments.

It's a shame we didn't get a chance to beat Brisbane in a grand final.

I have a healthy disdain for the general public so know full well of all the philistines out there.

And if it wasnt for you lot supporting Manly I would have the same regard for all of you.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8