How many more wins in 2015?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Several on here are tipping 7 more wins. P/D will be an issue but 7 more wins would definitely give us a chance at playing finals footy this season. 6 wins might even be enough but we would have to be extremely lucky and would need to paste some teams in the process.

Several on here are tipping 7 more wins. P/D will be an issue but 7 more wins would definitely give us a chance at playing finals footy this season. 6 wins might even be enough but we would have to be extremely lucky and would need to paste some teams in the process.

I'm one of those more optimistic predictor's mainly cause of the home advantage but realistic we can get 5 wins i believe. With no more injuries and the same team every week at least we can have some good wins to finish off the season

Yes I think our 11th year in the finals is a bridge too far, but I'm pretty confident we won't get our first ever spoon.

I think 7 wins ( or 9) is rather optimistic, potentially even 4 is.

“We’re just taking it one day/game/week/ at a time. We’re just focused on the next one right now. We’re not looking ahead on the schedule.”

“We needed this adversity/reality check/loss in order to keep us on target/track/goal oriented/focused on what we’re trying to do.”

“At the end of the day”……”it is what it is.”

I still think there's enough talent in this squad that we could put it together and slip into the top 8. Honestly looking at that draw, the toughest teams to face are all home games, and nothing really jumps out at me as a game we'll lose, Warriors away looks the toughest but you never know with the Warriors. Fingers crossed we have no more major injuries. I think a lot depends on the next couple of games, beat the Titans and then show we can contend by beating the Cowboys and I can see us getting 7 or 8 wins out of 10. Either way i'm confident we won't get the spoon.

i think we will win 5 or 6 from here if we get a fair run at injuries.

we will finish 9-12

We are already well ahead of a lot of people predictions, the OP owner thought we would be 1 from 10 iirc

I think about 5 wins is about right. But to me the important thing is that we finish the season well. A strong finish (even if that means we only end up in say 14th) bodes well for next season, and gives good confidence to the turbo boys, and to the types like starling, Jorge etc. the worst thing would be to finish the season being hammered week in and week out.

A- Titans W
H-Cowboys L
A-Warriors W
H-Broncos L
H-Souths L
A-Raiders W
H-Eels W
H-Roosters L
A-Sharks W
5 wins will only get us to 24pts which, considering 8th is currently on 20pts and our awful for/against, won't be enough. We will avoid the spoon but that's about all we can hope for right now.
Whilst we may finish the season on a brighter note, i agree that 5 wins is the most likely outcome. But its probably not the exact 5 predicted by Tagmonster.

For me, if we're at home, we're favourites. Even against the Cowgirls.

I still haven't given up hope of making the 8.

A- Titans W
H-Cowboys W
A-Warriors L
H-Broncos L
H-Souths W
A-Raiders L
H-Eels W
H-Roosters W
A-Sharks W

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts