How many more wins in 2015?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well it's 9 games to go, and our backsides on the line to either avoid the spoon OR make a miraculous entry into the top 8.

Here's the draw and I'd like you to post your thoughts and let's see how close we all go.

A- Titans
H-Cowboys
A-Warriors
H-Broncos
H-Souths
A-Raiders
H-Eels
H-Roosters
A-Sharks

I reckon we will win 4 more games, Titans, Eels, Sharks and one upset, possibly the Bunnies.

We should avoid the spoon but not make the 8.

Of course I might be wrong and they might " get it all together" in the run home but I think in reality we lack the firepower against the likes of the Cowboys and Broncos ( who might even play off in the GF).

It's too hard to predict an exact finishing position but I'd suggest somewhere between 13-15.

Now your turn!

Well it's 9 games to go, and our backsides on the line to either avoid the spoon OR make a miraculous entry into the top 8.

Here's the draw and I'd like you to post your thoughts and let's see how close we all go.

A- Titans
H-Cowboys
A-Warriors
H-Broncos
H-Souths
A-Raiders
H-Eels
H-Roosters
A-Sharks

I reckon we will win 4 more games, Titans, Eels, Sharks and one upset, possibly the Bunnies.

Of course I might be wrong and they might " get it all together" in the run home but I think in reality we lack the firepower against the likes of the Cowboys and Broncos ( who might even play off in the GF).

It's too hard to predict an exact finishing position but I'd suggest somewhere between 13-15.

Now your turn!
I reckon 2 to 3 wins. Agree we should just avoid the spoon...... I can only see Titans and hopefully Eels but it's not a lock. Sharks at home are always tough and can't see us beating Bunnies, Broncs or Cowboys. We are a chance against Raiders but also never easy down there.

A- Titans
H-Cowboys
A-Warriors
H-Broncos
H-Souths
A-Raiders
H-Eels
H-Roosters
A-Sharks

Now your turn!

Mark, I'll take that (avoid the spoon)....I've always been so proud that this powerhouse of a club has NEVER won a wooden spoon. Means a lot to me (and my sorry excuse for an existence based on how important that is ;) )

Of the games left I see us beating the Titans, Cows, Eels, Souffs, Raiders and sharks. Any extra games are a bonus. I think we will be 11 wins - 13 loses for this season.

I think it will either be a continuation of how we have been - so maybe 3 more wins, or we will come home with a wet sail and win 7 or 8 - nothing in between.

A- Titans W
H-Cowboys L
A-Warriors W
H-Broncos L
H-Souths L
A-Raiders W
H-Eels W
H-Roosters L
A-Sharks W

5 wins will only get us to 24pts which, considering 8th is currently on 20pts and our awful for/against, won't be enough. We will avoid the spoon but that's about all we can hope for right now.

I had really given up on this season until a workmate rooster fan started giving me crap about the spoon, i really want us to not get the spoon.

Titans W (hehe)
H-Cowboys W (no field goal this time for JT)
A-Warriors L (wake up call)
H-Broncos W (revenge)
H-Souths W (had them on toast first time around)
A-Raiders W (Albury - Raiders getting tired now)
H-Eels L (after some of the most atrocious refereeing ever seen)
H-Roosters L (see above)
A-Sharks W (but depends if ref calls can make us miss the 8)

I think 5 wins. Well i hope. As long as we are not last. That's very important to me as well. Building towards a strong 2016 with a nice end to this season

Sounds like you work for the Courier Mail @:D. According to them the Donkeys already have one GF spot locked out and its a fait accompli that the Cowgirls are going to be their opponents.

If that GF match up doesn't happen I can already hear the cries of conspiracy coming from the Qld fans lol. And the cries will be long and loud of neither make the GF.

But all jokes aside, like you I can see Manly winning at worst 4 games for the rest of the season. I can't see us making the 8, but we won't get the wooden spoon either.

Last edited:
Very optimistic predictions with games against Cows , Bronc's , South's & Roosters only tipping a win cause of being at Brookie

A- Titans - W
H-Cowboys - W
A-Warriors - L
H-Broncos - W
H-Souths - W
A-Raiders - W
H-Eels - W
H-Roosters - W
A-Sharks can't predict as it wont matter cause we miss the 8 and avoid the spoon

I think we can win 7, cowboys are due for a couple of losses and I thought we had the broncos measure until Killer went off. If we can stay fit we will make a run

I'm thinking 5 more wins, possibly more if we have a decent run with injuries from here on in. Ideally, it would be nice to win all or close to all of our remaining home games.

I think the heartbreaking losses to the Panthers at home and Cowboys away will ultimately end our streak of 10 consecutive finals series.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4