How long have YOU been a Manly supporter!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw my first Manly game at 6, am now 20. When I got my 1st manly jersey I just loved it & I have since managed to collected every single manly jersey except the one used in the 60s with the big eagle logo on the front.

ive only benn a fan for 8 years but im only 13 i can vividly remember going to the 96 gf with y dad my dad has planted most of the images in my mind

Julz (Sam Murphy's babe) and I were Norths fans once but when Norths went belly up we decided to go for the (then) Northern Eagles. We have made so many friends with the Manly fans that we stayed with Manly. We never looked back. Id like to thank Sgt, Byso, Greg Presbury ,and the other Eagle Rockers (oops I forgot Sideline Eye), for making us welcome at Manly. U guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :) :) :) :eek: :eek: :eek:

Julz (Sam Murphy's babe) and I were Norths fans once [b:4fb0d98f9c]    
but when Norths went belly up we decided to go for the (then) Northern Eagles. We have made so many friends with the Manly fans that we stayed with Manly. We never looked back. [/b:4fb0d98f9c] Id like to thank Sgt, Byso, Greg Presbury ,and the other Eagle Rockers (oops I forgot Sideline Eye), for making us welcome at Manly. U guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :)  :)  :)  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

You have a lot in common with Ryan who posts on here as well. He has now seen the light and follows Manly!!!

Ive been a manly fan 37yrs and still loving it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Manly for about 14 years :D

It has given me SO many good times and it provided the avenue to meet my gorgeous girlfriend! :D :D :D :D

thanks Byso. I have picked up that there is a little Byso on the way.

That is great news if I am on the money. Congratulations! :D

awww byso and liiittle byso! :D cuuuute!

ive been a manly fan since about 94 or 95 (was quite young then.. and deep in magpies territory, so it took me a bit to settle on manly!) and its the best thing thats happened :D the clubn is the awesomest and i got to meet matt, who i'd never know if i hadn't supported manly!

Thanks guys, yep there's a byso on the way. Very exciting. Jody is 15 weeks and going very well. :D

Thanks guys, yep there's a byso on the way. Very exciting. Jody is 15 weeks and going very well. :D

Congratz again Byso,whats the bet the byso jr will be born or named after a camera :wink: :wink:

I have been a supporter since about 92 I think,I remember supporting Canberra in the 91 GF,the 1st game I can remember properly

I can vividly remember my 1st league game, I went and watched manly v norths at NSO with my uncles and aunties. I think Manly lost. It was 1993 or 1994

dont say that too loud, you'll neve shut Ryan up about Norths soon

mmm......I wouldn't want her to be a cheergirl....you get to mant weido's taking photo's of them etc. :lol:

Been supporting the club since 1964 when I was 13 but had lived in the area prior to that. My father was a soccer player so that was the first footy code I played and watched. Moved back to Manly from the central Coast in 1963, met the younger brother of a Manly first grader, went to a game at Brooky and have been a Manly fanatic ever since. 8)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6