How long do you think this will last???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
I just posted this on MSE...titled "Why I don't post here" wonder how long it will last.

QUOTING ADMINISTRATORS
"Win or Lose the rules on this forum will be policed and bans will be handed out.
Ensure you aren't in breach of the Forum rules by reading them carefully. We have noticed an increase in vilification. Be very careful when voicing your opinion on players, officials and other posters.
Obviously the various administrators cannot be online 24-7 so if you see an offending post don't assume that it is being tolerated. The rules are clear and will be policed.

Questions about deletions or bans will not be answered.

Finally, the forum is not a medium for voicing dissatisfaction with the club. Any such posts will be removed and may result in bans. If you have an issue it should be addressed to the club directly via email or phone."

This is why I do not post here- you have one set of rules for some posters and then a completely different set for others....
Why was Preacher Man banned yesterday if DJ Spook and Sideline Eye weren't- they were both full of personal insults????
I have no idea who Preacher Man, DJ Spook or Sideline Eye is- I have just noticed this going on for a while now with various posters.
For this reason I choose to post on another site which isn't moderated so ridiculously and where you can have an opinion....
Fair dinkum you would think that Kim Jong was a moderator....all praise glorious Manly they can do no wrong- GET REAL!
Obviously language and adult themes should be moderated but to be punted from a 'forum' for simply having an opinion is just plain stupid.

but you will notice I didnt break any of their rules when posting...I'm not voicing my opinions on another player, official, the club or poster- I'm voicing it on the website...

I bet they delete you for it. Against the grain PJ. That's something not synonymous with that site.

yeah I'm quite certain they will delete me...fortunately the care factor is non- existent

yeah I'm quite certain they will delete me...fortunately the care factor is non- existent

Your a very bad man PJ. I bet your one of those types that would use the word "bugga" .

You should be banned alright. ;)

[quote author=PJ]

Your a very bad man PJ. I bet your one of those types that would use the word "bugga" .

You should be banned alright. ;)

[/quote]

I know, I know...but I'm always trying to better myself :p

Preacher Man deserved to go - as he was spoiling for trouble. The same person (if my guess is right) turns up to cause trouble here from time to time. My spin is that he was trying to look like Mata - which is what two others seemed to suggest as well. (After all Mata is the Anti-Christ to some Manly supporters) :blaugh:

Those that argued with Preacher Man did use abuse and broke some rules but this inconsistently is long term thing. I suppose some slack is cut in they are known rather than anonymous posters??? However, one rule for some .....

Don't get into the slanging though - we don't need another stoush - especially if the club is to set up a supporters group. What the club needs to realise is that protecting one species of supporters drives others away and prevents the unity of supporters that would assist the club.

they pulled it down I couldn't help but have a go a Mad Marcus...I really hope that isn't a picture of him in his display picture- if so he's up there with Monas Mandy...lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6