How long before Ricky Stuart gets the punt?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sheens just re signed recently did he not.

At least the Sharks will have a wooden spoon to put into their empty trophy cabinet

The Wheel link said:

At least the Sharks will have a wooden spoon to put into their empty trophy cabinet

If they do it will be sit beside two others. 1967 & 69.

Of all the teams that have avoided the wooden spoon Manly has been in the comp 3 times longer than its nearest competitor on this issue and thats the Broncos (little wonder). A stat we can all be very proud of.

The bears have 9 spoons and the eels 11.

That stat doesn't seem right I am sure the Bears must have at least 20 or 30 spoons...

Waiting for Tookey & Ryan to jump to the Bear defence 

The Wheel link said:
That stat doesn't seem right I am sure the Bears must have at least 20 or 30 spoons...

No trophy cabinet for them. Just a kitchen cupboard.

The Wheel link said:

They are morals for the spoon this year on current form. They only avoided the spoon last year courtesy of for and against if I'm not mistaken.

Wheel, Sheens signed for on more season. just the timing to help his old Canberra buddy into his chair at the end of 2011 when Stuart's contract with the Gummies is up.

Throw in Alfie Langer as well. They can all go to the club together after they chalk up another loss to drown theirs sorrows, Alf can be the designated driver.

The Wheel link said:

Speaking of Ryan, where is he of late? I can't recall him posting anything on here lately (or maybe I'm just
Smiley_blind.gif
and have missed them).

I gave him my old Arcade machine, so he is on that all the time I believe

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8