How good is this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
No recognition for salary caps cheats on the premiership trophy

Cto-3ltUsAArDmo.jpg

Cto-3luUsAAMC6n.jpg

:rofl: Hahhahah i love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew I should have put my dough on Withdrawn...... Doh !!!!!

No recognition for salary caps cheats on the premiership trophy

Cto-3ltUsAArDmo.jpg

Cto-3luUsAAMC6n.jpg
If the NRL was serious about the two Premiership removals from 2007 & 2009, besides removing the Melbourne Storm name from the Premiership trophy for those cheating years, to remove any doubt that there were no official winners of those two years, they should have completed the punishment by taking back the Player's Premiership Winners rings too.

And the sharks are still convicted drug cheats.

Ok, but the difference is - it doesn't stretch the boundaries of 'believable' that your average rugby league player, when told 'here, drink this', or 'here, have this vitamin injection' by the club doctor or sports science staff, does exactly that and assumes the due diligence about banned substances has been done on his behalf.

It does stretch the boundaries of 'believable' that said player, when asked to sign two contracts with different amounts on them, or when handed a brown paper bag stuffed full of cash for an hour's promo or *security* work, or when a $300K boat turns up in his driveway - somehow thinks it's all above board.

Multiply the stench of something fishy by a factor of at least 10 when one of the dual-contract signers is/was self-managed...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6