How good is Martyn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
The Pakis must really love the guy.

Scores nice and slow.

He expects the new batsman to puch the run rate.

And he is wonderful when it comes to run outs - ask Katich

I stick up for you a lot fluffy. But sometime you are just a plain ****head. Stop trying to stir up **** and you won't cop half of what you do. Sometimes you are just plain asking for it.

Ah I see fluffys point. He's trying to get a few jabs in. It's ODI cricket ppl are gunna get run out big deal. Hoe come your not putting crap on Lehman? He's trully ****e!

You gota stop trying so hard to be everyones mate byso. Call a spade a spade.

If that was matabele that said that about something fluffy wrote, you wouldnt be able to read it amongst all the ^&%$^#$^%$# and *%&%$^$#

Fluffy mate,I think it is time you returned your Guide Dog and traded in for 1 who actually watches the cricket before letting you know what to write.

Well running out your partner so obviously might do in NZ but that could be why your not the best in the world.

Katich is responsible for his own mouth,and the words that came out of it in that situation were "no" and there was also a "wait",so Martyn had every right to turn his back.

They both played their part in that run out,it wasn't all 1 way

Telecast i saw had a wait then small yes - but martyn was coming and then turned without saying anything

Katich never said no, Martyn saw him coming then turned his back. There was a clear "wait" but there was clearly no "no".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4