How Good is it to be an Eagle???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Despite the Monaghan controversy/whingeing and so on, How good is it to be a Sea Eagle? :yeah:

Everywhere I go Manly supporters are smiling, laughing and just enjoying being on top of the Table. Sure it is only on third distance in the season, we have been there before at this time (think 2005) but there is more heart, soul and dertermination to this mob. There is a steel in our defence, we are doing it without overachieving and there is some class on the paddock. Some young talent is blending with experience and there appears to be a good balance.

What impresses me is that the pack seems to be working together and sharing the workload. Confidence is growing and there is the potential for great improvement in our form.

It is not time to hype up our team or to start making room in the trophy cabinet but we are the real deal and a genuine contender.

When I think back to 2004, 'Mullane Bombs', 'Walkerthons', and that we nearly went bust, let alone think back to the dark years of the Northern Beagles disaster, it is a good time to be a Sea Eagle Fanatic.

The smile is on the face, the sun is shining and life is good.

As some famous dude said, Sex is good for a bit, but when you win, it feels good all weeK!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Put it this way, if we can combine the defense we showed against the Bulldogs with the attack we showed against the Raiders in the second half... we will be unbeatable. And I truly believe that.

It has been rather sweet wearing my Manly jersey around Canberra this week! It looks like the "fair-weather" Manly supporters are starting to come out of the woodwork now that they are going well......

Despite the Monaghan controversy/whingeing and so on, How good is it to be a Sea Eagle? :yeah:

Everywhere I go Manly supporters are smiling, laughing and just enjoying being on top of the Table. Sure it is only on third distance in the season, we have been there before at this time (think 2005) but there is more heart, soul and dertermination to this mob. There is a steel in our defence, we are doing it without overachieving and there is some class on the paddock. Some young talent is blending with experience and there appears to be a good balance.

What impresses me is that the pack seems to be working together and sharing the workload. Confidence is growing and there is the potential for great improvement in our form.

It is not time to hype up our team or to start making room in the trophy cabinet but we are the real deal and a genuine contender.

When I think back to 2004, 'Mullane Bombs', 'Walkerthons', and that we nearly went bust, let alone think back to the dark years of the Northern Beagles disaster, it is a good time to be a Sea Eagle Fanatic.

The smile is on the face, the sun is shining and life is good.

As some famous dude said, Sex is good for a bit, but when you win, it feels good all weeK!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah, well said CW. And yes the sun is shining, especially when you can look forward to the following week with a better than even chance your team will stick it to the opposition.

It seems many here on this site just cant be pleased. But I am enjoying each game safe in the knowledge that we will have a home final this year AND will compete when we get it. 8)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4