How funny is Bones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On another note, bones has helped me out with some calls and texts when I was going through a pretty tough time....

For a bloke I've never met in the flesh, I consider him to be a true friend :)

How funny is bones?

Not very lol just kidding mate :D

Funniest bones moment. Round 1 this year at the Caxton. Dave Perry is on the microphone given us all an update where the club is at etc etc. 30 minutes before word had filtered thru that the sharks had sacked Flano, the doctor and the trainer.

Dave finishes his talk and asks if we have any questions. Bones jumps in first and asks Dave if he thinks cronulla will be stripped of their premierships. :D I can't even type it with out smiling. Funny bugger

Bones is hilarious, spontaneous and very quick witted. He will go down in history as a true Manly supporter legend. Not unlike the Tigers Laurie Nichols. Remember him? That guy was very funny. Man, he hated flies but regarded aerogard as cheating. He would rather knock out each fly individually, like a real Balmain man. lol

But I digress...Bones is piss funny!! :)

Great work keeping us laughing on here Bones. Silvertails legend. I'd buy you a beer if you'd buy me two.

1969 said:
I was listening to Talkin Sport, and Graham Hughes reads an email from Bones. It goes something like this:

Spare a thought for the poor Manly supporter's, it's been 2 years since our last premiership, and prior to that, it was a 3 year drought!

He goes on to say, fortunately our patience should pay off this year.

I might start a lol @ Bones thread, it was beautiful to hear that read out for all to stew over.

Hilarious Bones, they are going to hate us even more hahaha :)

Thanks for starting this thread mate. You beat me to it. You saved me from starting it.

faithful said:
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
Bones at his finest :D:D:D.......if these do not make you laugh you are dead

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bartholomew%27s+greatest+hits

Im so dead

RIP

faithful said:
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
Bones at his finest :D:D:D.......if these do not make you laugh you are dead

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bartholomew%27s+greatest+hits

Im so dead

RIP

The old .... so how many premierships have you Sharkies won ? ................... ................................................................

Goes down quicker than cold beer in a bushfire

bones said:
Thanks for starting this thread mate. You beat me to it. You saved me from starting it.

Bones, we luv ya verve, you have a go, you are Manly through and through, you are champing the cause mate, I'll have a beer with ya :)

1969 said:
bones said:

Bones, we luv ya verve, you have a go, you are Manly through and through, you are champing the cause mate, I'll have a beer with ya :)

Thanks mate. Sounds good. Will you be at the game on Friday mate? Not sure where you're from.

Yeah, from the Tweed, so will watch at home, but we will catch up, maybe next year in Brissy, smash those Broncats lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6