How Fcukin Good are We

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sick%20Bulldog.jpg

Ok ... we know the new halves are killing the other teams but in the past two games it was "HOW GOOD IS KEIRAN FORAN!".

Now it's developing on which player is gonna stand up for the chocolates this week.
DCE was the star last night.

The forwards were great as a pack. Glenn Stewart was in everything but each man took the ball with gusto, then tackled like a demon.

The hardest part of each match is picking the 3-2-1. Each player is playing for each other.
It's not only Kieran... it's Daly, or Jamie, or Skivvy or Hoppa or Wolfie or Snake.... or any of our forwards.... Take your pick!

For the last couple of weeks I felt like I was watching my best of Manly 08 dvd set.
You just know that Des is plottting the demise of St Merge all the while and we keep on winning.
How good are we going to be next year aswell?

some tweets from last night

Flying OVER THE TOP of the radar, and Dessie is the wind beneath my wings. #gomanly

this smells just like 2008 or 1996!!! hard Defence, brilliant attack! #gomanly

Our Garden Shed is bigger than this (and so is our score) #gomanly

Thank you @manlyseaeagles for providing the Sydney fans a spectacular flogging like you did in Brisbane last week. That **** was considerate

@MarkTramby the radar can still be used for the other 15 teams who are flying low enough to detect on it!

The Radar is basically ....****ed.....no more Radars in 2011

These mid season blinders are beautifully timed; they are going be rocks of foundation leading into the business end of the season.....

It is relevant to bear in mind that the last team to win back-to-back premierships was Brisbane way back in 1997/1998 - and St George's current side is in no way as good as the 1998 Broncos side (whom had 12 Australian Test Representative players in the starting 13). Manly will beat St George on any day if they play to their potential.

I find it hard to comprehend how supporters are still hesitant about Manly's chances this year......trust me Manly fans ......the small signs are pointing to a quite likely 2011 premiership

The best part about last night and the last couple of weeks has been the goal line defence. It is getting back to what it was in 2007-08. The Dogs last night just couldn't find a way through when they got in our 20 (not that that was very often) and their only try came from a Manly mistake (and even then Snake was in a hole and a Manly try was brewing.) A fantastic performance.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Fonz said:
Yeah can't wait till we lose to St George hey mybludog!

Put it this way, I don't think we'll win every game from here to the Finals.
So I think a Loss to the Dragons at there home ground at this time of year would be better than going down there and putting 30 points on them.
I'm a great believer in motivation and it works both ways.

I'd much rather a Loss to them now..........it will give us a bit more motivation if/when we meet them in the Finals and will probably make them a bit more complacent.

It's a bit like Melbourne in 08. We'd been beaten by them twice during the season but won the one that matters most.

But, in saying all that I wasn't impressed at all with the Dragons on Friday night against the Eels and if they play like that again I think there's every chance we would put 30 on them..........they were crap

A loss there wouldn't worry me.....St Merge then think they have the better of us and all the better for the Grand Final "ambush"

Love to go one better in 2011....41-0

This weekend against the cowboys will let us know how good we are, the last time manly played them, we shot ourselves in the foot so many times and that cost us the game. Too many mistakes especially in our own half. Cowboys are good this year and are a threat even to st george and melbourne and we are no exception. Its still early days, but we seem to be cruising ok as our defence is awesome and thats what is making up for our mistakes. I havnt missed a match this year and have been to everyone of them and believe me we have to hang on to the ball a little better.We definately have the players but we have to keep our minds.Thats the way i am seeing it at the moment. I will be at the cowboys game to cheer on our mighty manly battlers. You gotta love em.

Last game loss to the Girls in Townsville was due solely to the skill of Thurston and Bowen. They tore us apart. Thurston won't be there so the game outcome tips in our favour. All good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6