How Fcukin Good are We

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I won't comment on the second part of your post lol
On the first - best part in some ways was that we did not rely on a dominant display from Kieren or Snake, it was a dominant team effort. DCE is really coming to tthe fore.

These last two demolitions were coming for a while. On the other hand the dogs, like the broncos were understrength. the dogs have got no depth obivously and were shockingly piss poor. Still, we're building ominously to the first confrontation with the frontrunners to see where we're up to....

Ian Martin tragic said:
These last two demolitions were coming for a while. On the other hand the dogs, like the broncos were understrength. the dogs have got no depth obivously and were shockingly piss poor. Still, we're building ominously to the first confrontation with the frontrunners to see where we're up to....

Yes but the Dogs still had most of their strike players in Idris, Barba and Prichard. The only player of note they were missing was Tolman.

Were fantastic to watch and just don't want to let the opposition score. I'm loving the ball movement especially with Brett back.

Jamie Lyon and Brett Stewart at full strength running out wide demolishing teams. It just gives me an enormous woody.

Once again Hoppa makes the most meters on the field with Wolfman not far behind!!! Smokin Joe, Choc and Glenn all made the most meters for the forwards.

Attack aside the DEFENSE just rocks at the moment; they were fookin driving them backwards frequently.....

The is the side that can do it....now my hopes have faded away and I am left with knowing that they can do it again this year; I didn't ever get that knowing in 09 or 10. It is a good feeling.

It was an amazing game to watch as an Eagles fan. Loved every minute of it. Even Barba's break to try showed to me that Lyon still has it speed wise, another 5 metres and he would have run him down. Given this form and style of football we may become the form team of the comp

Captain of the Gate said:
It was an amazing game to watch as an Eagles fan. Loved every minute of it. Even Barba's break to try showed to me that Lyon still has it speed wise, another 5 metres and he would have run him down. Given this form and style of football we may become the form team of the comp

That was an amazing effort by Lyon and resulted in a missed conversion. And the heart of the chase to stop a try moments before, with Wolfman's speed being significant, and plenty of defenders making the effort, augers well - at least as pleasing as any try scored.

No doubt we are that furkin' good. Test will come against the Dragqueens and if we pass that then, barring injuries, it could be another Premiership year.

The Bullkebab supporters are going nuts calling for Kevin Moore's head.

Was a great atmosphere at the game tonight..

always iq the game to watch down the track wher i can take the emotion out of it, break it down and really cast a critical eye over the performces of players individually and the team as a whole....but **** that, im watching it again right now

Mybludog said:
I'm Excited.

So much that I've got one of Cambo's......... WOODY'S
I think I made a mess at 32 nil :) epic performance we will be there when the whips are cracking

Terrible performance....piss poor effort....disgusted with them.

Should have been 40-0

NOT good enough!!

Biscuits said:
always iq the game to watch down the track wher i can take the emotion out of it, break it down and really cast a critical eye over the performces of players individually and the team as a whole....but f**k that, im watching it again right now
A case of once a coach always a coach Biscuits? lol

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8