How far will we go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How far will Manly go in the Finals?

• Total voters
If we take it one game at a time and maintain that intensity seen against the panthers there's no reason we can't go all the way, I can definately see us reach the Preliminary finals, gf a possibility :)

We can go deep but we need our full complement of forwards, cant really afford suspensions for being fukchen stupid.

I think we can account for the Panthers on current form. We'll need to lift a gear for the Roosters, and we'd need to play by far the best game of the season to knock over the Storm. I assume we'd meet the Broncos in the GF if we made it, and to be honest I think the referees would just hand them the game.

Semis or prelims.
Would need massive luck to go further.
Penrith won't be easy especially if Edwards is back. They looked a lot better once Whare was moved to centres and I don't think we scored after that?
Moylan shouldn't be a distraction this week as he has already been ruled out. Last week was a bit of will he/won't he play.
Whilst Manly were excellent I haven't seen us put two performances like that back to back at all this season.
We know it wasnt a fluke as they also did it against Roosters and sharks. I'm hoping Lussick gets off because we do lack agression.
All in all excited for the game. Do we know who the ref is? Or does that announced on Tuesday

Depends who we play.
We can beat the 'Riff. We also have great records against Easts, Cowboys and Cronulla, so if we meet them I think we can win through.
The three teams that have the wood over us - in the past few years, anyway - are Doesn'tmatta, The Donkeys and Storm.
Realistically, we can't win the comp this year, but with an astute recruitment or two, and improvements from some of our best Under 20's, next season is where we can be a real force.

I'm thinking we beat the Panthers, and knock them out. The Broncos will be vulnerable without Boyd, so we might play them. I see no reason we can't beat them even with Boyd back. New ball game after that...

If we get through this week...the grand final.

I am normally a pessimistic sort of fan but if this team can get on a roll we seem to play better against the stronger teams - either way premierships / GF years aside this has been one of my favorite years to watch.

Depends who we play.
We can beat the 'Riff. We also have great records against Easts, Cowboys and Cronulla, so if we meet them I think we can win through.
The three teams that have the wood over us - in the past few years, anyway - are Doesn'tmatta, The Donkeys and Storm.
Realistically, we can't win the comp this year, but with an astute recruitment or two, and improvements from some of our best Under 20's, next season is where we can be a real force.
We can ease past the eels, storm would be a challenge although at our best we could win (last saturdays effort would do it), we had the broncos beat until Trbo got illegally legally taken out

So, we are a chance against anyone me thinks

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10