Horrible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
jersey.jpg

Apparently our jersey for next year, looks disgusting minus a collar. I wont be buying one

Yep - I hate no collar. Looks awful.

Didn't seem to hurt the Broncos or Storm on the field though. I wonder if it is a player driven thing.

That jersey however is a Classic one, used by a Manly A Grade team touring the UK recently, nothing to do with the NRL club at all.

Apparently BE emailed Zorba and the response he got is Yes this will be the new design

I hate them minus the collar, 150 is a bit too expensive to buy a t-shrit

Collars can be easily grabbed. A tight fitting collarless jersey can't. I can see the obvious merit in it.

I like them. Just as long as they dont do a Hunt on Choc and make him wear an xtra small. I agree with Ryan , that they would make it harder to be tackled.

I dont buy that Collar being easier to tackle theory.

Does that mean we also get rid of footy socks and move to the ankle high socks so defenders cant grasp hold of a bit of sock.

Footy jerseys must have collars, otherwise they look ghey ! :)

Countless times as I was going around a defender they were able to grab my collar and swing me to the ground. I tight jumper without a collar can only make it harder on the tackler.

Apparently BE emailed Zorba and the response he got is Yes this will be the new design

I hate them minus the collar, 150 is a bit too expensive to buy a t-shrit

Yet another sponsor (Reebok) dissed by the fat man hey?

The collar is one thing. The tight fit jerseys are another completely. Just take a look at the slimes. They all look like they have bloated period pain. :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4