• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Barring injury, I will be very disappointed if he isn't in the Kiwi squad. He has also formed a great partnership with Foz on the left, which could transfer to the Kiwis. So happy he is locked in for 2 more years. What a season he is having and I hope he has continued success. He is repaying the faith Manly had in him, and has grabbed his chance and taken full advantage of it.

Clint said:
Horo is on The Game Plan tonight. 7.30 1HD

Due to poor TV reception tonight I can't get 1HD :mad: Can someone please watch Horo and say what was said? Thank you!

ALinda said:
Clint said:

Due to poor TV reception tonight I can't get 1HD :mad: Can someone please watch Horo and say what was said? Thank you!

Not much,he said during the pre season he was impressed with the sheer level of talent within the squad and has enjoyed his time here especially due to the fact he's been starting week after week

He was pretty humble - credited Foran for a lot of his success, also Snake & Matai. He said Foran and also Brad Arthur have tried to simplify his game a lot, and now Foran just pretty much tells him what to do. Mentioned Manly's strong culture. Said he still has plenty of mates at the Eels, but it was good to thrash them twice. On Kiwi selection, he said it was an ambition since childhood, but he just wants to concentrate on doing well for Manly and playing finals, and if his form warrants it he will be in contention. He came across very well. No wonder we wanted to re-sign him.

I thought he spoke really well. He said he just runs where Foz tells him to. (bit different from the previous no.12) he said he loves the talent within the squad & the culture. All the boys made him feel really welcome when he first arrived.

There is the very reason why T dog will NEVER be the player he could have been. Foz made him what he was and now the dogs have payed overs for an average back rower. Just watch Foran out there. He is the next Manly captain. In fact he pretty much steers this team around now.

ALinda said:
Clint said:

Many thanks everyone for the feedback. Sounds like he was good and that's great him crediting Foz for going so well this year. Really glad Manly re-signed him.

Shows that Horo obviously has brains, a backrower and a half really have a symbiotic relationship. No point running great lines if the half can't throw the pass, and no point having the half throw great passes if the backrower can't run the lines.

Well done Manly for identifying this talent, helping him realize his potential, and now signing him for a couple of years....great result!

Horo, Symonds, Watmough, G Stewart & Buhrer are the best backrow in the entire NHL. Add that to the best backline in my opinion & we are sweet.

Hopefully Super Joe goes around one more time, and our props next season are Galuvao, Lawrence, Fa'aoso & King.

Enjoy these times guys - they come around rarely.

Ryan said:
Horo, Symonds, Watmough, G Stewart & Buhrer are the best backrow in the entire NHL. Add that to the best backline in my opinion & we are sweet.

Hopefully Super Joe goes around one more time, and our props next season are Galuvao, Lawrence, Fa'aoso & King.

Ryan it really seems like after a rocky road the stars are starting to align to some degree. If we continue I think we'll be in the weekend before the GF, and then after that it just depends on how well we play on the night.

Ryan said:

Wouldn't have picked Choc to be good on ice skates

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ryan said:

I'm embarrassed it took me 3 reads to work out wth you were talking about.

In my defence, I'm kinda *cough* tipsy.

globaleagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Ryan said:

I'm embarrassed it took me 3 reads to work out wth you were talking about.

In my defence, I'm kinda *cough* tipsy.

edit: 10pm and I'm pretty crap faced

edit x 2: ah poop on a stick....I don't think this would do a new response.

sorry

go Manly!

dis for da lidz: kdjsjbvfqk oiiehfoei paowrpqwwj ba bababa dadadad nmamamamamma poop

Kiwi Eagle said:
Get to bed and get ready for the Ashes GE :)

Haha - you beat me to it KE. He must have sobered up a little 'cause he deleted that other dribble of a post.
aaahhhh posting when pissed - it's never ends well. :)

I cant remember that other post

:(

OH WAIT

Yes I do.
tis that kids one.

OH DANNY BOY!

gimme a dollar

*delete button ready

edit: u cant pay me out without a like!

globaleagle said:
I cant remember that other post

:(

OH WAIT

Yes I do.
tis that kids one.

OH DANNY BOY!

gimme a dollar

*delete button ready

edit: u cant pay me out without a like!

You still up???? I though you passed out 1/2 an hour ago! ;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8