Hoppa's Points the Finger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hoppa stirring the pot doesn't help AFB or the club. It will likely outrage those prone to outrage, but I think most don't take him seriously.

What a muppet a pillar of society. Let’s hope Albert is more like Will and his mum.
Good on him. I am getting sick of Manly kissing the NRL's arse. How many times do we need to be screwed over? I think many Manly fans, in all the outrage, have forgotten why it all happened in the first place. As a supporter I am getting pissed off, imagine what the players must be going through? They are the ones busting their arses! I wish the CEO would publicly address the fact we constantly get dudded and stop accepting empty, meaningless apologies from the NRL. The media and NRL wanted to take the pressure off incompetent officials and have succeeded. And we have all fallen for it...

Last edited:
Good on him. I am getting sick of Manly kissing the NRL's arse. How many times do we need to be screwed over? I think many Manly fans, in all the outrage, have forgotten why it all happened in the first place. As a supporter I am getting pissed off, imagine what the players must be going through? They are the ones busting their arses! I wish the CEO would publicly address the fact we constantly get dudded and stop accepting constant NRL apologies. The media and NRL wanted to take the pressure off incompetent officials and have succeeded. And we have all fallen for it...

I'd still like to know what's going to happen about the ref who lied and said afb abused him in the tunnel.

How can that go unpunished and how can Manly expect that liar to officiate impartially in the future?

I'd still like to know what's going to happen about the ref who lied and said afb abused him in the tunnel.

How can that go unpunished and how can Manly expect that liar to officiate impartially in the future?
Did Atkins actually say that it happened in the tunnel or was it the journo's and Hadley saying that's what happened

Frankly I can understand the players frustration but there are boundaries. There is nothing worse than dealing with very bad decision/s made by referees particularly those that have an effect on the outcome of the match. Sadly it has happened to Manly too often over the last two years for it to be less than distressing. Unfortunately AFB losing it has allowed the focus to be taken away from the incompetent match officials, who IMO need an appointments with OPSM, to himself with the press chasing him like a pack of savage dogs. AFB deserves 2 weeks and needs to learn a big lesson from all of this. Only the captain speaks to the referee and keep your mouth shut. AFB let the team down over the next two weeks when we need him most.

Frankly I can understand the players frustration but there are boundaries. There is nothing worse than dealing with very bad decision/s made by referees particularly those that have an effect on the outcome of the match. Sadly it has happened to Manly too often over the last two years for it to be less than distressing. Unfortunately AFB losing it has allowed the focus to be taken away from the incompetent match officials, who IMO need an appointments with OPSM, to himself with the press chasing him like a pack of savage dogs. AFB deserves 2 weeks and needs to learn a big lesson from all of this. Only the captain speaks to the referee and keep your mouth shut. AFB let the team down over the next two weeks when we need him most.

I don't think being polite is ever going to get us anywhere.

Dud decision...sorry!...dud decision...sorry!...dud decision...sorry!...dud decision...sorry!...season over.

I don't think being polite is ever going to get us anywhere.

Dud decision...sorry!...dud decision...sorry!...dud decision...sorry!...dud decision...sorry!...season over.
I think the camels' back might finally be broken. At least I hope it is, this has gone on long enough.
Meanwhile Erin Molan and Maxwell, neither of whom can claim 'heat of the moment' for their bull****, sail of into the sunset, reputations intact. Nothing to see here folks!

I think the camels' back might finally be broken. At least I hope it is, this has gone on long enough.
Meanwhile Erin Molan and Maxwell, neither of whom can claim 'heat of the moment' for their bull****, sail of into the sunset, reputations intact. Nothing to see here folks!

I don't think so. Just who in the media is talking about what led to AFB blowing his top?

Dunno

I'd still like to know...!

afaik hadley said he got a copy of the ref's report and it said afb confronted them in the tunnel....etc.
After hearing these 2nd hand comments from Hadley have been proven incorrect, I would feel it a fair outcome for him to write an apology for misleading information and false allegations against AFB and the Manly club.
What AFB done was wrong - I get that and at least he owned it and apologised...but there were far more villains in this overall rabble including match officials (where it all started and are off scott free), NRL hierarchy and now these media maggots who have stuffed up royally.
I hope this works in Manly's favour where the team bonds and bruises a few in coming matches !!.

I guess it was fairly predictable to have Hoppa at one end of the spectrum and Peter FitzSimons at the other on this issue....

"And if it would please Your Honour I'd like to call a witness for the Defence, Mr John Hopoate...."

"Don't bother. I find the defendant Guilty."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4