• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Having had my once a year visit to Brookie yesterday, Larissa arranged for Hoppa to come and say hello to my son (thank you again Larissa).

We all new he was a nice guy but I also found this extremely intelligent young man. He spoke genuinely to my son asking questions and showing interest in his responses.

Lastly, when I congratulated him on his commitment for the next 2 years, you could see that this was very important to him in his experssion, which was very happy! I added, just come back and play for Manly and he said "that's the plan"!!!

Good luck mate!!

Very nice gesture from the club after the way they handled it to begin with. The club needs to do more of these sorts of things to promote themselves and make them more accessible to fans.

I saw Hoppa meeting a few people yesterday - agree with the sentiment that he seems genuinely interested in talking to other people, especially little kids. Some players you can obviously see its like being "on the clock" and its a smile for the camera then disappear as soon as possible. Hoppa seems the total opposite.

A class individual and will be an outstanding ambassador for the club in the future when he returns.

I'm not sure what you'd call it, but isn't it kinda strange/weird/amazing that Des has never really had to make a call at any stage this season about who is his first choice wingers. There has always been at least 1 injured or coming back from injury so the call has never really had to be made.

If Wolfman and Robbo get the job done in the next two weeks, it will be very hard to drop one of them come finals. If Hoppa does come back I don't envy the decision Des has to make.

Masked Eagle said:
I'm not sure what you'd call it, but isn't it kinda strange/weird/amazing that Des has never really had to make a call at any stage this season about who is his first choice wingers. There has always been at least 1 injured or coming back from injury so the call has never really had to be made.

If Wolfman and Robbo get the job done in the next two weeks, it will be very hard to drop one of them come finals. If Hoppa does come back I don't envy the decision Des has to make.

Great to be in that position if it happens ME!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2