Hoppa Media Release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Manly Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler today ended a week of grossly exaggerated media reports that former winger John Hopoate would return for the final month of the premiership.

"Suggestions that John Hopoate would play for Manly again are simply unfounded - the club informed the N.R.L. last Monday that it was a non issue and nothing has changed since then," Hasler said.

Hasler said he remained very much a "fan" of Hopoate's footballing ability.

"I have both played with and coached John Hopoate and there is no doubting the inspiration and passion he brings to a side but John will not be rejoining the team.

"The pain that he and his family - and the Manly club would be forced to endure - doesn't make it feasible. It would be about every other issue rather than football.

"I want to make it clear that John is always welcome at our football club and I know when he steps into the ring for his first professional fight that all his team mates will be in his corner. On behalf of the players and the club we wish him the best in his boxing career" Hasler said.

My only question is:

Why was Max talking to the media (TV Interview Ch 9) yesterday about this issue if there was never any chance Hoppa was going to play.

Not sure mate. It would be good to know. Perhaps the club is really as devided as Max says.

Max v Everyone else.

My only question is:

Why was Max talking to the media (TV Interview Ch 9) yesterday about this issue if there was never any chance Hoppa was going to play.

because the dairy farmers cow was being milked and they had not heard of the "developments" over at Fuji.

we all know the sponsors pick the teams at manly! :dance: :dance:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4