Hoppa, Here we go again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hopoate in strife again
By Brad Walter
March 15, 2005
Page Tools

* Email to a friend
* Printer format

Manly winger John Hopoate faces an NRL investigation over an incident involving a ball boy during Sunday's match against the Warriors in Auckland.

Hopoate, who was suspended for nine matches last year for abusing an interchange official, has been mentioned in ground manager Ken Loza's report to the NRL after allegedly reacting angrily when the ball boy did not throw the ball to him for a restart.

Linesman Pat Reynolds is also alleged to have admonished the ball boy for placing the ball on the touchline, as he is required to do under NRL rules.

"There was a third-hand mention in the ground manager's report but I haven't been able to speak to the ball boy or anyone who has talked directly to the ball boy," NRL chief operating officer Graham Annesley said.

"It involved the touch judge, the ball boy and, obviously, Hoppa but exactly what transpired between the three of them, I am unsure at this stage."

it doesnt seem much and usually will be let go.. but because its hoppa theyll nag him for everything.. but its not good for the club to get this sort of PR

He probably just told him "pull your finger out and give me the bloody ball" :lol: :lol:

Where's Cliffy_GC Now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though there should be nothing in it. Everything he does will be scrutinized....but he knows that......I hope 8)

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Tue Mar 15 2005, 08:00AM ]</span>

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4