Hope we smash the Sydney Rorters!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi I am a new member. I joined the Sea eagles main site forum but it doesnt seem to be 'busy', hope this is our teams main forum!
Anyway I always recieve emails from annoying/ arrogant Rooster fans, and after I received some of the crap they wrote about us, I am hoping our team can really smash them tomorow.... They have to be one of the group of supporters with the eels and Dragons that I hate the most!
This is one of the chants they came up with, pretty childish... HOPE WE BELT THEM tomorow!

Those bird turds,Thanks for the reminder the tight asss ******s -the $8 scandal.
spent $5 mill over the cap the original c#nts are back.
Come on you Chooks dont let me down, bow out but beat these morons and ill be happy.
They gave us Turd Judas Fulton.
The Turd Seagulls spread birdflu
They gave us Sir Turd Fatty.
They took all our Turds in the eighties.
The Turds charged us full price
Their former Turd sponsor duped me out of a squillion.
They have a Turd of a ground -standing room only even if your in a wheel chair.
The Turds screwed norths
The Turds screwed the cap .remember Orford-Singo thing
Manly is Turd city.

Lets smash them tomorow MANLY :lol2:

Welcome Margaret ive just recently joined this site myself.
My song goes like this lol
Rorters think everyone wishes to join them yeah right
Drag puffs think they are going to win the comp every season
Mutts are a cheating bunch of you know whats
Parra pathetics have 11 spoons to their credit and a d##k of a CEO.
And oh sorry if ive left any think out lol.

Welcome again Margaret enjoy your stay here.

[quote author=Matabele]
50/50 tonight. Not having Beaver is a big blow.
[/quote1152330071

With Bell out and now Beaver should be out for about 1 month not good mate with eight games to play but Leuluai returns today against the chooks thats got to be a plus.

Hi I am a new member. I joined the Sea eagles main site forum but it doesnt seem to be 'busy', hope this is our teams main forum!
Anyway I always recieve emails from annoying/ arrogant Rooster fans, and after I received some of the crap they wrote about us, I am hoping our team can really smash them tomorow.... They have to be one of the group of supporters with the eels and Dragons that I hate the most!
This is one of the chants they came up with, pretty childish... HOPE WE BELT THEM tomorow!

Those bird turds,Thanks for the reminder the tight asss ******s -the $8 scandal.
spent $5 mill over the cap the original c#nts are back.
Come on you Chooks dont let me down, bow out but beat these morons and ill be happy.
They gave us Turd Judas Fulton.
The Turd Seagulls spread birdflu
They gave us Sir Turd Fatty.
They took all our Turds in the eighties.
The Turds charged us full price
Their former Turd sponsor duped me out of a squillion.
They have a Turd of a ground -standing room only even if your in a wheel chair.
The Turds screwed norths
The Turds screwed the cap .remember Orford-Singo thing
Manly is Turd city.

Lets smash them tomorow MANLY :lol2:

I can only conclude that given the ammount of times "turd" is used this ditty was composed while surfing off Bondi

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4