Hooker for next week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
Fingers crossed all is well for Jayden, and that he may even be able to play.

If not, Jack Littlejohn to hooker?
Or Kieran Foran, move Jamie Lyon to five eighth, Hiku to Centre and Blaire to Wing?

doc said:
Fingers crossed all is well for Jayden, and that he may even be able to play.

If not, Jack Littlejohn to hooker?

That's exactly what I was just thinking.

we cant move 4 players around for 1 position. Littlejohn or pick out a hooker from the 20s.

Geez i hope Ballin is fit.

I cant handle us getting belted by Storm or Dogs. Going to be hard viewing. Choc out suspended too apparantly.

Any news on Jayden? Gutsy effort to keep playing for as long as he did. You could tell he wasn't right after the head to the hip. Promising young player. Hope he's okay.

I usually just check the classifieds a day out. Sydney is a big market. In a smaller, regional area booking a week out can be necessary but who knows if I will be in the mood then?

I have a warehouse next to the time and tide. Plenty of hookers in the building round the corner fro us.

Get La Grange back from the Chooks, actually they probably have half a dozen spares for each position.

I actually thought Hiku did a pretty good job. We can't keep him there?

Budgewoi Eagle said:
I actually thought Hiku did a pretty good job. We can't keep him there?

I wouldn't; he can't defend on the wing, no way he could handle the hardest position defensively.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4