Honest opinion - Ballin, Appi or Parcell?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ballin has been great for the club but his best work is behind him.He also works well with 2 creative halves,which Manly won't have next yr.He may work well at the Tigers.I believe Parcell will be a superstar and is 10 times the play Koroisau is
Then why has Parcell been put behind Nikorima in the pecking order? Koroisau is way better in defence then Parcell, api even kept segy out the panthers 9 jersey for some time.

Then why has Parcell been put behind Nikorima in the pecking order? Koroisau is way better in defence then Parcell, api even kept segy out the panthers 9 jersey for some time.
Nikorima can play more positions than Parcell,which suits Broncos with McCullough having a mortgage on the no.9.Some will say Parcell can fill in at 6 but he's a 9

I like Ballin. The others I haven't really seen much of or even heard of to be honest.

Outgoing coach, young guys not regular first team, older guys probably over it all and the new coach has never been in charge a first of first grade side, like not at all.
I hope there is some continuity and Ballin is around to play a part in transitioning these new players, coach and systems in building another great team.

Top 8 .. can't see it.

Ballin will be taking some bad things with him such as titles like most Penalised hooker in 2015 and he misses the same amount of tackles as api.

When the two new guys can show us what Ballin does then they get the number 9. Some are jumping on board the new ones too soon.
Don't know why people think one or the other will be number 6 when it is not their natural positions.
Could be the case of too many hookers and not enough beef in the back row.

api didn't keep segeyaro out, segeyaro was injured a lot this year and api was second in line. There's a difference. I think api will need time, he has been dealt a really ****e card of late. I'm pretty sure his mind is somewhere other than footy at this stage - I don't blame him.

In the NRL, Parcell has made 99 tackles and missed 3. Doesn't suggest he's a turnstile.

We'll see.

[QUmanlyfan76, post: 733781, member: 2668"]Grand final qualifier 20 all ten minutes to go, I'd want the experience of Balin out there. not making mistakes or missing tackles.
Reg season games I'd want some attack out of dummy half and I think Api at Nine and parcell at six.
So I don't know really.[/QUOTE]
The problem is tha Matt quite often tries to do from dummy half what he did against Melbourne seven years ago, but for a long time now has had no success, resulting in a wasted tackle, I just wish he would get that play out of his game

What is pleasing to see that with the signings we have that there is lots of variety now, we have some creativity around the ruck and we have badly missed that. I think that Matty B still has a big role to play especially as a defender as he when fit can play a full 80 minutes but he could be very effective in shorter bursts doing that.

What is pleasing to see that with the signings we have that there is lots of variety now, we have some creativity around the ruck and we have badly missed that. I think that Matty B still has a big role to play especially as a defender as he when fit can play a full 80 minutes but he could be very effective in shorter bursts doing that.
Speed. I love watching a team play fast and controlled - we got steamrolled by teams that do that. Would be nice to see us doing it for once.

Also - Ballin won't be in top grade next year. I think even with injuries others will fill. Sad end for him but he doesn't figure in the new regimes plans at all...

api didn't keep segeyaro out, segeyaro was injured a lot this year and api was second in line. There's a difference. I think api will need time, he has been dealt a really ****e card of late. I'm pretty sure his mind is somewhere other than footy at this stage - I don't blame him.
Segy wasn't injured, Koroisau was challenged by cleary to take segys starting spot and he did.

Segy wasn't injured, Koroisau was challenged by cleary to take segys starting spot and he did.
It's entirely possible that getting into camp and the familiarity and routine of training helps Api at this time. The worst thing is it being off season when there is nothing but time to think and ponder. Having something else to think about would probably be a welcome relief. So longer as he deals with the emotion and processes what's happened, a welcoming environment like that would do him the world of good.

It's entirely possible that getting into camp and the familiarity and routine of training helps Api at this time. The worst thing is it being off season when there is nothing but time to think and ponder. Having something else to think about would probably be a welcome relief. So longer as he deals with the emotion and processes what's happened, a welcoming environment like that would do him the world of good.
I completely agree May take some time for him to get back on his feet.

Segeyaro played 18 games this year, api played 16 along with soward. Api would have played 5/8 more this year than at hooker. Api played hooker when segeyaro was injured. He didn't take his spot, when segeyaro was playing, api played 5/8 or 14.

Segeyaro played 18 games this year, api played 16 along with soward. Api would have played 5/8 more this year than at hooker. Api played hooker when segeyaro was injured. He didn't take his spot, when segeyaro was playing, api played 5/8 or 14.
Api played starting and segy played 14 I know for sure api took his starting spot.

Api played starting and segy played 14 I know for sure api took his starting spot.

Api was released by the Panthers. He played a lot of footy this year in the 9 due to Seg being out injured as @blacktown eagle said. Api didn't force Segeyaro out of the 9 jersey.

Penrith Panthers release hooker Apisai Koroisau to join Manly Sea Eagles on three-year NRL deal
Posted 2 Jul 2015, 5:28pmThu 2 Jul 2015, 5:28pm

Map: Manly 4179
Premiership-winning hooker Apisai Koroisau has been released from the final year of his Penrith contract to take up a three-year deal with NRL rivals Manly.

Penrith said it would not stand in the way of the club's back-up number nine shoring up his long-term future with another club.

After playing in South Sydney's grand-final win last season, Koroisau moved to Penrith this year on a two-year contract.

He has been stuck behind first-choice rake James Segeyaro at Penrith and, at Manly, he will be down the pecking order behind veteran Matt Ballin, who is off-contract at the end of 2017.

"Api has been given an opportunity to secure his future and he leaves with our blessings," Panthers general manager Phil Gould said.

"He has been wonderful for our club in the short time he has been here, and I know he will continue to give us great service for the rest of the season.

"With James Segeyaro also at the Panthers, it is only fair that we give Api the opportunity to secure a regular starting position with another NRL club."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-02/panthers-release-koroisau-to-join-manly/6591138

Parcell's defense has looked good in the games I've seen. In fact he picks them up and dumps them.

Api was released by the Panthers. He played a lot of footy this year in the 9 due to Seg being out injured as @blacktown eagle said. Api didn't force Segeyaro out of the 9 jersey.

Penrith Panthers release hooker Apisai Koroisau to join Manly Sea Eagles on three-year NRL deal
Posted 2 Jul 2015, 5:28pmThu 2 Jul 2015, 5:28pm

Map: Manly 4179
Premiership-winning hooker Apisai Koroisau has been released from the final year of his Penrith contract to take up a three-year deal with NRL rivals Manly.

Penrith said it would not stand in the way of the club's back-up number nine shoring up his long-term future with another club.

After playing in South Sydney's grand-final win last season, Koroisau moved to Penrith this year on a two-year contract.

He has been stuck behind first-choice rake James Segeyaro at Penrith and, at Manly, he will be down the pecking order behind veteran Matt Ballin, who is off-contract at the end of 2017.

"Api has been given an opportunity to secure his future and he leaves with our blessings," Panthers general manager Phil Gould said.

"He has been wonderful for our club in the short time he has been here, and I know he will continue to give us great service for the rest of the season.

"With James Segeyaro also at the Panthers, it is only fair that we give Api the opportunity to secure a regular starting position with another NRL club."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-02/panthers-release-koroisau-to-join-manly/6591138

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 11

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8