Home Truths: manly and nrl

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rabbits, Rorters have very few origin players now, look at them to climb back into top 4. Add the dogs and there's only 1 spot left. I doubt it will be us. Panthers, Broncs,Cows the other spot.

Jerry1 said:
Technical Coach said:
Way too much class in our squad to be written off, it is class more often than not that wins GF's.

Never doubt the hunger with this playing group, fans on this site have been doing just that for years and keep getting proved wrong.

We are losing it in the forwards in defence and go forward----the defensive proactive aggression of Watmough and Glenn Stewart is missed at the advantage line.

Our front row lacks aggression and size that can bend the line so losing a few back rowers really shows up our weaknesses more so than other clubs.

When the game is fast and high tempo Manly's high intensity periods can't be matched which can still work in our favour during the back end of the season "if and that is a big if" all our troops are fresh and injury free.

What a load of dribble.

Well wipe it off then no need to tell the whole world of your dribble issues.

Better yet be productive with your spare time and enlighten us with your views.

Technical Coach said:
manlyfan76 said:
So no injuries and refs getting calls 100% right then we never get beaten.

Nope

Teams that blame refs more often than not only have themselves to blame but yes Ref decisions can make a difference---better to look from within than to blame external factors out of your control.

I'm not talking blame in this instance, I'm talking about Manly being at full strength and them being refereed impartially and every decision being the right then this team would not lose another game all year.

I find it interesting we blame our 5 props yest the 2 backrowers on the sidelines would be chewing up more of the salary cap.

We have paid these 2 a lot of money for a reason, why ignore it and blame others.

I bet a lot of the people whinging about our weak props are the same ones whinging about losing Gifty

Moops said:
Jerry1 said:
You sir have verbal diarrhea.

What was wrong with his original post? I have read it a few times and I can't for the life of me work out why you reacted the way you did. Bad day?

He's climbed on the Anti-TC bandwagon because it's the latest trend. There was nothing wrong with that original post. The majority of them are dribble though.

Firstly if I see dribble and a comment lacking any knowledge of the game I don't read all the post, secondly I don't reply and thirdly when I see the nick again I skip the post so I recommend others do the same with me.

Moops said:
Jerry1 said:
You sir have verbal diarrhea.

What was wrong with his original post? I have read it a few times and I can't for the life of me work out why you reacted the way you did. Bad day?

Agreed moops. Thought it was quite an insightful post. Well said TC.

There seems to be too much tainted love going on here..

lets enjoy another successful season , which ends in October not June.
;)

mickqld said:
Rabbits, Rorters have very few origin players now, look at them to climb back into top 4. Add the dogs and there's only 1 spot left. I doubt it will be us. Panthers, Broncs,Cows the other spot.

Rabbits have 3 (Inglis, McQueen and Teo).
Rorters have 3 (Jennings, Tupou and Guerra).
Dogs have Hodko, Reynolds and Morris (who they've lost for awhile now).

We have 2 of course. So I'm not sure how your theory works there mick.

It's who survives the Origin period best, and what happens after that will sort it out.

We haven't made a great start obviously, but if we can sneak a win here and there, and get our best side together after Origin, we can still be there come October.

Dogs actually have 4 from the last game which may be very relevant in our next clash when origin players wont be available to play.We lose DCE and Choc and they lose 4.Another 50/50 bet given it is an away game.

susan said:
Dogs actually have 4 from the last game which may be very relevant in our next clash when origin players wont be available to play.We lose DCE and Choc and they lose 4.Another 50/50 bet given it is an away game.

Who's the other one there guys?

I'm drawing a blank this morning.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4