Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

I hope that you are enjoying your footy being back and the great spirit and character you are seeing from your mighty Sea Eagles.

Over the last 100 days or so, we have all faced a whole range of impacts and challenges as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. It has been, and will continue to be, really tough on everyone but I am pleased to say that, as a club, we have stood together and stared down our greatest challenge.

Prompt and decisive financial management along with great leadership from Peter V'Landys has meant that we will survive the immediate risks and can begin the important process of protecting ourselves from the economic threats that lay ahead.

The other critical factor in our survival has been your superb and stoic support. We are very grateful. You have also been very patient as we have had to assess how the 2020 season could be resumed and conducted.

We are now in a position to update you on a few important topics:

•​
Where we will be playing our home fixtures from round 8;​
•​
How will we manage access to home games whilst crowds are restricted​

Home Venue

The NRL has advised that commencing round 8, we are allowed to play home fixtures at our venue of choice with this timing also coinciding with our ability to host capped crowds. As you know we have been playing out of Central Coast Stadium since the season resumption and have continued our winning ways there recording two wins from two starts in recent weeks. So, the burning question is should we remain at Gosford for now or return home to Lottoland...

Click below to find out...

That's right...We are heading back to our spiritual home, where we want to be, where we belong!!

Access To Home Games

Whilst we are restricted by crowd caps (using the 25% of capacity and the 1 person per 4 square meter for indoor corporate areas rules), we will operate a ballot system to manage access to these games. All Full Season Members (10 game entitlement) are eligible and will be automatically entered in this ballot. Please note that due to the crowd cap and the various COVID-Safe protocol;s that will be in place, the venue will need to be configured and managed differently. This means that for those of you who hold a reserved seat in the grandstands, if you are successful in securing access to the game, you will be allocated a seat but not necessarily the one you are used to. I hope you understand this need in the short term.

Below is an overview of how the ballot system will work for our round 8 match against the Knights.

MONDAY 29TH JUNE
•​
All Full Season Ticket holders will be placed in a ballot. One entry per Membership​
•​
4pm the ballot will be drawn and successful Members will be notified via email and provided details on how to redeem the ticket​
•​
You will need to accept the ticket by 12NOON on Tuesday 30th June
•​
If you do not accept the ticket offer or are not able to attend the match, you will surrender your ticket which will then be placed back in the pool​

TUESDAY 30TH JUNE
•​
Round 2 of the ballot will take place​
•​
4pm the ballot will be drawn and successful Members will be notified via email and provided details on how to redeem the ticket​
•​
You will need to accept the ticket by 12NOON on Wednesday 1st July
•​
If you do not accept your ticket offer or are not able to attend the match, you will surrender your ticket which will be placed back in the pool​

The ballot will continue to be drawn each day until the allocation of tickets has been exhausted so please ensure you keep an eye on your emails throughout next week.

We are hopeful that, all going well, restrictions will be eased further in the coming weeks which would allow us to host larger crowds and accommodate all of our Ticketed Members including our Partial Season (3 & 5 games) members. We will update you further on this opportunity as more information comes to hand.

So, thanks again to all of our fantastic Members. You are the best and I hope to see you at Lottoland very soon.

Go Manly!

Stephen Humphreys
CEO

Great news, over to you ticketed members.
I'm only a Partial season member but appreciate that Full Season Members get their shot.

Would've been so easy for them to use Central Coast so kudos to management, don't let 'em down.

Great news, over to you ticketed members.
I'm only a Partial season member but appreciate that Full Season Members get their shot.

Would've been so easy for them to use Central Coast so kudos to management, don't let 'em down.
Hopefully PVL can weave his magic and more crowd capacity within the next month or so

Hopefully PVL can weave his magic and more crowd capacity within the next month or so
For sure, but only if it can be done safely. Here in NSW we seem 'safe' but you only have to look at world news to know this is far from over.
I'd have no problem with compulsory masks for fans at the footy, for example.

The Vics have been stuffing us up since 1851.

They went with a different railway gauge and others followed.

They created an oddball football code and others followed.

They can’t even pronounce ‘castle’ without shortening the vowel sound.
I’ve got two Victorian grandkids now but my daughter has reiterated “
I might live here but I’ll be Blue till the day I die”......good girl , I trained her well.

Well it’s 410 so I hope some of our members here are getting some good news about tickets for Sunday.

i have not yet got any but hopeful still

Nothing here. Even checked the junk mail
Cause I totally missed the pledge thing!

Zip for me as well
Hey Wheel, next time you’re talking to them you might suggest that it’d be good if we got an email saying that the first ballot has been done and awaiting responses. Just so we don’t keep checking!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4