Home games at Brookie - members ballot for tickets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got the tickets in the ballot and tried >10X to get them but couldn't redeem them, that bloody ticketmaster app is ****ed. Every time it is a hassle. In the end I gave up. Anyway, the last few times watching those hopeless bunch of plodders get done in the arse ain't that much fun. Hopefully someone who hasn't been to a game this year gets the chance.
Always ring the membership team at the club if you have issues, they will sort it for you

I’m assuming all the allocation was taken up for Saturday? I’m a 5 game member but didn’t get a ballot ticket email for this game.
Can offer 1 Jane Try ticket. Message me if interested.

Always ring the membership team at the club if you have issues, they will sort it for you
Thanks for the suggestion. I just followed your advice gave them a call and spoke to a young bloke called Arlie(?) and what a legend! He sorted me out straight away. I'm now watching those hopeless plodders live again ...... thanks for that.

Thanks for the suggestion. I just followed your advice gave them a call and spoke to a young bloke called Arlie(?) and what a legend! He sorted me out straight away. I'm now watching those hopeless plodders live again ...... thanks for that.
They are a great bunch the membership team, will always go out of their way to try and help.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6