Holden Cup Finals week 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This is a thread for anything to do with our week 2 U/ 20's elimination final

5:15 pm Friday night @ SFS vs tigers

We need as many of you out there as possible to cheer our boys on.

We are alive at least for this week!!

There was a good group of us on Saturday @ ANZ but we need more come Friday.

Last edited:
It would be cool if people are thinking of going out to SFS to try to get a few of us sitting together or a rough bay where people are going to sit!!

TommyT was in a lot of discomfort last week - his quads may have given up for the year :(

All the best to the NYC, still flying the Manly colours into the Finals :clap:

The Easts v Dogs main game should be a bashfest >:)

2015 Under 20s team of the year:

1. Tom Trboejvic 2. Gideon Mosby 3. Jordan Drew 4. Addison Demetriou 5. Joseph Manu 6. Te Maire Martin 7. Ashley Taylor 8. Villiame Kikau 9. Jayden Berrell 10. Joe Ofahengaue 11. Coen Hess 12. Tevita Pangai Junior 13. Jai Arrow 14. Latrell Mitchell 15. Brent Naden 16. Jayden Nikorima 17. Danny Levi

I don't know if the Tigers have big forwards like the "Riff, but if they do then it may be worth considering playing Addison back in the forwards, where we lacked power on Saturday. Our backs look sharp, but obviously a fit Tommy Turbo is critical to our chances.

He was our best player against the "riff. I'm sure before the end of next season he'll get a run in first grade. He just never stops, and together with Jake Turbo these two will be our 'engine of the future'.

Just got my tickets for Friday

Bay 10

Row M Did not want to sit any where near the dogs or roosters bays.

Come on boys make my trip worthwhile on Friday.

Even if the boys on Friday night don't win play with the same desire and pride for the jersey like they did last Saturday that is all we can ask for.

Last edited:
Sea Eagles

1. Tom Trbojevic

2. Jesse Bogle

3. Addison Demetriou

4. Jesse Ramien

5. Mitch Thomas

6. Will Pearsall (C)

7. Nicho Hynes

8. Liam Knight

9. Hugh Pratt

10. Jyi Seymour

11. James Parker

12. Billy Bainbridge

13. Darcy Cox

Interchange

14. Riley Travers

15. Luke Garner

16. Dallas Koen

17. Moses Noovao-McGreal

Any Silvertails near Tweed Heads?
Gunna watch this at Twin Towns sportsbar with some friends - good to have some Silvertails along there!!

I wouldn't mind supporting the lads but am not interested in going to that ground, paying first grade finals dollars (when I'd leave before first grade starts) and adding my attendance to the crowd figures of a dogs & rooters game when all the Rugby League world wants to do is criticise how poor Manly's crowds are.
It's a lose/lose situation, considering the first grade team finally donated to us the gift of a cheap September for the first time in 10 years.

Good luck to the Manly boys, the team has played well all year. Surprising to hear No. 7 Riley Travers has been signed with Souths next season another young player who has gone through the system since Harold Matts is on the move

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6