• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i havnt really seen any improvement in hodko's game this year. Think he is still going well for a rooky but another year of no real improvement and you would have to start to wonder.

c eagle link said:
I think you mean knob, what do you mean?
He was simply commenting on what appeared to be a typo in another post. It said 'know' and he was wondering if the word was meant to be knob? No need to get fired up for goodness sake!!!

c eagle link said:
I think you mean knob, what do you mean?

because I typed "know" instead of "knob".....how long have you been designing rockets for, by the way?

I think I read on another thread that Parra rated Hodkinson as a player worth 90 to 120K  I'd say they were right. 

I'm glad he's playing better, but I'm not losing any sleep because he's leaving.

I thought the pass to Lyon was awesome.  Aside from that I thought he had a pretty quiet game for a halfback in a dominant side.

I agree with most on here that the Dogs are paying above the odds for him for their 2011 Team of Halfbacks.  You have to remember, they're the club that lured Kimmorley and let Thurston go...  I have plenty of faith that our guys can judge talent better than them.

settle mate, me being a spelling nazi is not a new development, that bit was a shot at Dan, which i have done approximately 4 milion times in the past. he doesnt have a problem with it.

I dont know if you are a knob or not, i'll leave that to Dans generally good judgement

He didnt do much through out the game. I was there with a couple of Bulldog fans and they are not happy with him signing for them. After 4 rounds he looked he could move on forward but he didnt and only plays on the back of Killer and Foran playing really good.

When you compare Foran's development to Hodko's you'd have to say Keiran is a fair way ahead in that department for a similar amount of games. TH just doesn't seem to get into 1st receiver, I don't know whether that is Des's orders or TH's choice ? Foran plays more of a halfback role that TH does. Personally I'd have to say I'm somewhat underwhelmed by Hodkinsons impact.....maybe my expectation was a little high to start with.

Hodko is playing ok at present. The issue I have with that, is that it's just ok. DCE could play just as well in my opinion. We need Hodko to go to another level.

Agree Dan,i wish Foran Lyon and Ballin would take care of short kicks,Hodko did do a great grubber the other day but thats all ive seen him do as far as kicking goes

so he is thinking about them already

Hodkinson keen to link with Noddy
DAVID BENIUK
July 28, 2010 - 5:54PM
AAP

Departing Manly halfback Trent Hodkinson is hoping he'll get the opportunity to play alongside Brett Kimmorley when he joins Canterbury next season.

Veteran Kimmorley is due to make a call on his future within the next week and the Bulldogs have not ruled out an on-field role despite signing Hodkinson and Parramatta half Kris Keating.

The Dogs will also have current five-eighth Ben Barba on their books, although he is expected to switch to fullback as Luke Patten's replacement, and former New Zealand half Ben Roberts.

Hodkinson doesn't see the hot competition for two halves positions as a problem, even if 33-year-old Kimmorley plays on.

"He's a fantastic player and he's been around for a long time," the Sea Eagles No.7 told reporters on Wednesday.

"I enjoy watching him play so that's up to him (whether he plays on).

"It would be a great experience playing alongside him."

**** it would be funny to see Hodko relegated to the bench for a full season. I'd really enjoy watching him ride the pine, and DCE kicking ass as a starting 1/2 back !!

does anyone have any reports on DCE progress last few weeks.all reports were he was progressing nicely over the origin period.

susan link said:
does anyone have any reports on DCE progress last few weeks.all reports were he was progressing nicely over the origin period.

Mate, he won man-of-the-match in the City / Country event trying to get into the QLD origin team. Once he did make it to that team, they elected him captain, and again, pulled out a man-of-the-match performance.

Meninga and Bennett both claimed he was an amazing player after viewing him, and wanted to know who he was signed with.

His current coach has suggested that he is ahead of where Hodko was in their current terms of development at their respective points in their careers.

SCSE are steadily moving up the ladder, with the most recent event being a come from behind win, where DCE suggested that it was "business as usual" in a workman like fashion.

SCSE are the next television game. I have all of them on DVD as well (SCSE) televised games I mean, and you can go to The QLD Cups website, and look at the highlights.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4