• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lennox Local said:
Why didn't Creagh put one on his chin?

Is that suppose to be a joke? Creagh is one of the biggest soft cocks in the game. Hes been in reverse ever since that origin,never seen anyone back pedal so quickly in my life. And if my memory of that incident is correct, it was also Hodges in that.

the mauler said:
Lennox Local said:
Why didn't Creagh put one on his chin?

Is that suppose to be a joke? Creagh is one of the biggest soft cocks in the game. Hes been in reverse ever since that origin,never seen anyone back pedal so quickly in my life. And if my memory of that incident is correct, it was also Hodges in that.

rofl i think thats his point

If Creagh had some guts & defended his helpless mate, Illawarra would have got the penalty imo also, due to Doges cheap shot after the 25 replays. Creagh is not the mate you want in the trenches beside you in the tough times.....as proven again.

Maybe Creagh is smart and doesnt throw them because he knows he can't and would get towelled up LOL

Along the lines of Beaver who didn't throw one in his career because he couldn't scrap. Always makes me laugh how he was started from the bench in Origin because he couldn't fight

Creagh should've thrown one... Hodges would've retaliated.. Third man would come in with some sneeky rabbit punches..and got a cpl weeks.(wishful thinking):)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Maybe Creagh is smart and doesnt throw them because he knows he can't and would get towelled up LOL

Along the lines of Beaver who didn't throw one in his career because he couldn't scrap. Always makes me laugh how he was started from the bench in Origin because he couldn't fight

You joking? Please don't mention Creagh in the same sentence as Beaver. Creagh's a good player but Beaver is a mega-talent, plus he is a great bloke who I'm sure would fight if he ever had to. He just has never been a hot-head, and that is one of his strengths. I've never seen Beaver back down to anyone and I'd want him near me in the trenches, no doubt.

Nothing will happen to him.

If it happened in round 10 they'd suspend him for a week. They wont do it in the semi finals when they need Brisbane at full strength to get DL his fairytale.

Get your head around this: the DL fairytale is gone. The Benji Marshall fairytale is gone. The Gaznier fairytale, Bennett fairytale, gone gone gone.

The remaining fairytale is Brett Stewart - or Craig Bellamy. I know what I believe in.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

You joking? Please don't mention Creagh in the same sentence as Beaver. Creagh's a good player but Beaver is a mega-talent, plus he is a great bloke who I'm sure would fight if he ever had to. He just has never been a hot-head, and that is one of his strengths. I've never seen Beaver back down to anyone and I'd want him near me in the trenches, no doubt.

Nothing at all was mentioned about playing ability and there is no slight on Beaver because he didn't throw punches either.

Kiwi Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Nothing at all was mentioned about playing ability and there is no slight on Beaver because he didn't throw punches either.

It is insulting to Beaver to say that. Maybe he just didn't believe in fighting on the footy field. If he thought something was worth fighting for I'm sure fear of losing would never hold him back.

It isn't insulting to Beaver, he says in his book that he couldn't fight and tried to stay well away from it, and he laughs himself about the Origin incident

The fact he didn't feel the need to throw punches doesn't make him any less of a man or any less of a player

Kiwi Eagle said:
Morris took a dropout, and dropped the ground straight away injured, didn't move, and hodges ran in and smashed him as he was lying there.

Had Moriss stayed on the ground, not try & get up hodges wouldnt have smashed him watch it again from front on , he tries to get up yet if he just submitted because of the pain the ref wouldnt blown penalty & hodges wouldnt have needed to slide in

All hodges was trying to do was dislodge the ball, had he(moriss) just laid on his back the drama wouldnt have unfolded..

jjai said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Morris took a dropout, and dropped the ground straight away injured, didn't move, and hodges ran in and smashed him as he was lying there.

Had Moriss stayed on the ground, not try & get up hodges wouldnt have smashed him watch it again from front on , he tries to get up yet if he just submitted because of the pain the ref wouldnt blown penalty & hodges wouldnt have needed to slide in

All hodges was trying to do was dislodge the ball, had he just laid on his back the drama wouldnt have unfolded..

Hodges is nothing but a low dog,history will forget him besides a name in the 6 in a row qld side

Kiwi Eagle said:
It isn't insulting to Beaver, he says in his book that he couldn't fight and tried to stay well away from it, and he laughs himself about the Origin incident

The fact he didn't feel the need to throw punches doesn't make him any less of a man or any less of a player

He has a book? I'll put it on my xmas list.

Haha yeah it came out 2008 I think, isn't a bad read

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

He has a book? I'll put it on my xmas list.

Hodges might get graded penalty for Morris tackle http://www.nrl.com/hodges-hit-on-morris-under-nrl-scrutiny/tabid/10874/newsid/64865/default.aspx

Beaver's book details @ http://books.google.com/books/about/Beaver.html?id=MC0_bNv8XNYC

KE is right. My copy is signed :) The only criticism is Beaver avoids any controversy, which is what you would evpect from him.

He would have also been well advised to wait until after the gf to release it so he could include a 250 page section just on THAT TRY.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6