Hindmarsh knocked on in that second half try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Merc

Couldn't anyone but me see it.

If someone has it taped go check his forearm \ elbow knock it on...

unbelievable all the 50\50 calls go against us.

Merc

Looked OK to me. More doubt over the Burt try and whether he was on side, if Robertson was off side cleaning up Stewart's drop in the first half (which lead to their second 2 pointer) then Burt was off side on that kick.

I taped the game and just had a look at the tape. Clearly it has flicked Hindmarsh's arm while he was failing about at the ball. Clearly played at. Therefore it should have been a knock on.

What's with our constant dodgy calls by the video ref?
The club needs to do something about this - perhaps approaching both Finch and Gallop with a please explain.

Yeah also confirmed in the SMH story.

I am so glad it is confirmed i thought i was going crazy.

Des should meet with the REF's boss to review all these bad calls. It is crueling us and we could have easily lost that one.

I am so glad we stuck it to the slime though

Great result boys.

Merc

I saw again on Fox Sorts new this morning & have to agree that it was definite knock on

Why is it everytime were away from home we get hammered in the penalties the second forward passes ballin threw wasn't forward in my view the ball was received by our player who was in line with ballin.

As I posted on another thread there seems to be a general conspiracy against us.  The ref's just can't all be that ****e all the time without a general pattern developing about how to ref us.  It's talked about at the referees meetings and I dare say there's bias within the ranks of officialdom regarding how to approach our games.  Manly have never had a fair go with officials but this year it seems to be institutionalized.   

I watched it again today and that was pretty obvious

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6