Hill escapes suspension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kt56

JUDICIARY CHARGE SHEET
Players Club Charge Grade
Danny Nutley Sharks Dangerous throw 1
Brett Kimmorley Sharks High tackle - careless 1
Tony Puletua Panthers Contrary conduct 1
Terry Hill Sea Eagles High tackle - careless 1

• Judiciary Report: Round 1
14 March 2005
Four players were charged in round one of the Telstra Premiership, including Sharks captain Brett Kimmorley and Sea Eagles veteran recruit Terry Hill for careless high tackles.

An early guilty plea will see Kimmorley miss this weekend's game against the Sea Eagles for his high shot on the Panthers' Luke Rooney, while Hill will escape suspension with an early guilty pleas for his high tackle on the Warriors' Jerome Ropati.

Meanwhile, Sharks prop Danny Nutley faces a two-game suspension due to carry-over points if he enters an early guilty plea for his dangerous throw on the Panthers' Luke Priddis and Penrith second rower Tony Puletua will escape suspension if he enters an early guilty plea for contrary conduct.

Good to hear, the Sharks won't have Kimmorley or Nutley either which will be a great advantage to us. Good signs :)
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon Mar 14 2005, 02:13PM ]</span>

yup last year it was one of the best times i have had at brooky just giving it to noddy everytime he came near us. He did not look comfortable.

I dont want to talk about the score though

yup last year it was one of the best times i have had at brooky just giving it to noddy everytime he came near us. He did not look comfortable.

He must have been affected, I remember him missing quite a few conversions, some of them by a long distance.

Great news that Kimmorley won't be playing. Dykes had a great game on Saturday against the Panthers , so he must be due for a shocker. Danny nutley will be a great loss for the Sharks also . He is a great defender with a very high workrate.

Great news that Kimmorley won't be playing. Dykes had a great game on Saturday against the Panthers , so he must be due for a shocker. Danny nutley will be a great loss for the Sharks also . He is a great defender with a very high workrate.

Too right about Nutley, the Sharks halves combination will be off this weekend and I'll be looking forward to our team forcing them to defend.

For 2 of his conversions he was right in front of us and we were going friggin nuts. Just yelling at him and giving him everything we had, even my mrs had a go.

He took his kicks quickly and got back into position

He didnt miss because we were bothering him. He missed because hes ****.

Im glad hes out. He always plays good against us.

Outstanding! Thank you kt56.

Sue and I both have a high opinion of Nutley so it's good to see him go. I wonder who the Sharks will put in Number 7. No Gimmemorely, not Kent, no Burns. Dykes might have to play half and Bird at 5/8th.

keep the air rifles at home hillbillys, we can do it with words.

Perhaps we spend the week coming up with chants aimed at him?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I've been sweating over this since Sunday, now I can relax. We need Hill big time especially that Hicks and Alberts are out. Great to hear, and if we don't win by 13+ against a team missing Stevens, Kimmorley and Nutley we are in trouble.

Wing was out at this stage last season - and that huge Brookie crowd watched us get pulverised.

This year I think it will be shark mince though.

Blunty, who is the pom in your sig?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4