• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Imagine how good Gutherson would be if his pants weren't so tight. I'm surprised the poor bugger can run. I'd be having trouble with loose balls/ball control all night if I had to play in shorts like that. He's going to do himself a mischief one day, and that will be the end of his career.
Blakey went OK in his short,tight shorts @:blush:
l_1983%20scanlens%20sticker%20july%2020140089.jpg

I agree re Hiku. He wasn't like Foran and didn't know whether he wanted to play for manly or not. He was a loyal and straight up guy. As another post put it. Though maybe Barrett had no choice as no other club would pick up Mateo or burgess and we had to move someone on to fit tapou and walker in.

We have plenty of backrowers so I would much prefer we'd kept Hiku to Lewis brown. I would play Hiku on the wing ahead of Jorge.

Imagine how good Gutherson would be if his pants weren't so tight. I'm surprised the poor bugger can run. I'd be having trouble with loose balls/ball control all night if I had to play in shorts like that. He's going to do himself a mischief one day, and that will be the end of his career.

Well tight pants don't seem to hinder these thesbians......

Quote: We're MEN! MANLY MEN! (for forum relevance;))

*The NRL is to blame for this for scheduling our games on Monday nights*

I love Hiku as a player but he was shipped off because Tom T couldn't be held back any longer. Lyon is the captain of the club and Matai is still a very important cog in getting us up the field when the forwards are tired and lifting us in defence when things are on tilt.

Big fan of Hiku but he is certainly not irreplaceable. I would have loved to see him play out his entire career for Manly but I think the club did the right thing by him allowing him to take bigger money elsewhere and an opportunity not afforded to him at Manly at the present time.

Besides , he was sick of being the brunt of many a Silvertails barb.

Out west they just love him , he's flavour of the day on " Panther Pride".

Like Whare he was just here at the wrong time. Funny that our 2 replacement centres are now together
It IS funny, in all seriousness. Maybe we'll get at least one of them back, when we lose one or both of our ageing centres. Will live in hope anyway...

I would have kept hiku and played him at 5/8 and waited till lyon or matai retired till we got walker to play him in the centres
Can't say for sure but I reckon Hiku was probably still in the frame but it looks like Walker and Kapow suddenly became available (a year earlier than planned) and they had to make cap space and, unfortunately, off loaded the most off loadable (as in desired by other clubs).

Can't say for sure but I reckon Hiku was probably still in the frame but it looks like Walker and Kapow suddenly became available (a year earlier than planned) and they had to make cap space and, unfortunately, off loaded the most off loadable (as in desired by other clubs).

Yeah... imagine if we had missed out on Walker! ;)

Poor bugger:(

But the leg twists in tackles still go unpunished :swear:

You have to wonder , with the amount of these injuries occurring why the great Toggy Greenslime hasn't stepped in and fixed the problem!!

Oh that's right, Channel 9 hasn't told him to do it, stupid me!!

You have to wonder , with the amount of these injuries occurring why the great Toggy Greenslime hasn't stepped in and fixed the problem!!

Oh that's right, Channel 9 hasn't told him to do it, stupid me!!
Choc's knee problem was caused by Sika twisting it after he was already tackled.

The knee is such a weak area for these athletes :(

Hope Cavana gets busy soon as the new CEO of the footy department @:cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4