Hiku swap deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah, I was already dodging the big waves when the 3 Amigos dived in yelling with delight .

Its just good to see the boys relaxed and enjoying the beach with their body boards :)

Can't wait to see Wolfie in a Manly shirt tomorrow!!! :angel:

HappilyManly said:
Nah, I was already dodging the big waves when the 3 Amigos dived in yelling with delight .

Its just good to see the boys relaxed and enjoying the beach with their body boards :)

What was that Beach Boy's song again ?

Las Vegas Blvd said:
HappilyManly said:

What was that Beach Boy's song again ?
Good, Good,Good,Good vibrations,lol

HappilyManly said:

HM distracting the boys with her itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polkadot bikini!!

:cool::D:p:angel:

:D 40 years ago - maybe :p

Game day is nigh - lets hope that Manly bring their focus onto securing the 2 match points - no excuses :exclamation:

HappilyManly said:
:D 40 years ago - maybe :p

Game day is nigh - lets hope that Manly bring their focus onto securing the 2 match points - no excuses :exclamation:

...Like Manly....experience counts!

Game time..about 1am here!

I wonder how the punters in the tipping comp are going to tip?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6