Hiku Couldn't Believe He Was Shown The Door

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bots are fine if they don't intrude.

But when they're continually in your ear preaching to you about what you should think, and how you should be, and call you "my friend" or similar like your manipulative aunty, the vomit starts rising with a mind of its own.
Kind of like a visit to one of those Pentecostal churches, which I've had the dubious pleasure of experiencing firsthand; courtesy of some credulous, brainwashed in-laws (my wife's sister married into the 'faith').

Having a view, and expressing it is in itself not a problem. We can all hold different opinions about our common interest, the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles, with no issues.

It can quickly become disrespectful when:
1. We loudly shout our opinions - either through frequency or emotion. This effectively communicates that others' opinion don't matter - only ours do.
2. It turns into moralising. Moralising communicates that the other's thoughts and feelings don't matter. And that only the speaker holds the truth. Moralising is an act of violence, and certainly not an "us" stance.

Like others, I've indicated that I don't want you to call me "feathered friend", and yet you continue to do this. Why? Is this to deliberately goad us? To show that you don't respect us?
I am a passionate supporter with passionate views . Moralising and Violence call me what ever you like and you are entitled to your opinion . If you are a Manly supporter it is my right to call you and every other Manly supporter a feathered friend .

I am a passionate supporter with passionate views . Moralising and Violence call me what ever you like and you are entitled to your opinion . If you are a Manly supporter it is my right to call you and every other Manly supporter a feathered friend .
You solely talk about your "right" to call me a feathered friend.

Irrespective of whether I find that distasteful.

Says it all about the level of respect you are showing to us here.

You solely talk about your "right" to call me a feathered friend.

Irrespective of whether I find that distasteful.

Says it all about the level of respect you are showing to us here.
When you follow another team you wont be a feathered friend . Its up to you

When you follow another team you wont be a feathered friend . Its up to you
You are not a friend of anyone here when you hold such disrespectful attitudes towards others.

Last edited:
You are clearly no friend of anyone here when you hold such disrespectful attitudes towards others.
I am a member of both the football club and the club and I have plenty of Manly friends feathered friend . I also have 3763 likes on here but we cant win them all can we? :)

I am a member of both the football club and the club and I have plenty of Manly friends feathered friend . I also have 3763 likes on here but we cant win them all can we? :)
Ego out of control?

A friend is not someone who gives you likes on a footy forum.

Friendship is a giving thing, not a taking thing. A friend is someone you care for - and certainly not someone you disrespect.

I don't think that looks right?

That's 3763 'Likes' you've GIVEN? I could do that in about 5 Mins..
You could instead try boast your 1620 'Likes' received maybe

ok maybe not five minutes..:nerd::shake:

Damn your good.
Although sometimes when I dress up there is hundreds of people around.(gazing up at me on my float).
But I suppose you aren't watching that day..
I usually just flush my floaters away.. bit of extra water.

Bots are fine if they don't intrude.

But when they're continually in your ear preaching to you about what you should think, and how you should be, and call you "my friend" or similar like your manipulative aunty, the vomit starts rising with a mind of its own.
Isn't that religion?

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Kind of like a visit to one of those Pentecostal churches, which I've had the dubious pleasure of experiencing firsthand; courtesy of some credulous, brainwashed in-laws (my wife's sister married into the 'faith').
Haha...my sister's married to a minister of one. I have been forced/bribed to go on special occasions.I will say one thing about the happy clappys, some of those chicks are smoking hot! (it's a trap!)...anyway I don't get invited anymore...all's good.
Hope Peta carves at Pantherland. Feel sorry for Lisa though, one minute kicking back in the balmy breezes of the northern beaches ready to drop....nek minute....42c dry heat hell of the the west....plz someone make sure she gets the rolls royce of air conditioners@:(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6