High profile prop on the move?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if we are considering Keary at all? I mean he is a little ****e who thought he was worth 800k but apparently he has dropped his price tag to 400k.
If we are it is unlikely we will sign him. He is now in negotiations with the Roosters, and they are favourites for his signature.

image.jpeg
Ok. I found the key prop.

The chances of it being Parcell are remote...
Firstly Ennis is close to an 80 minute player the besides the grub factor- a major key to their success.
Secondly was given opportunity by Manly & in an under performing team, been 1 of the best players ....so it's a fat NO both sides of the fence.

The chances of it being Parcell are remote...
Firstly Ennis is close to an 80 minute player the besides the grub factor- a major key to their success.
Secondly was given opportunity by Manly & in an under performing team, been 1 of the best players ....so it's a fat NO both sides of the fence.
Starling, Burgess or Mateo.

It will be someone like Starling. Are any of the other younger guys in NSW Cup ready? Like Goodall? Maybe we are promoting from within.

Care to give us another scoop, I'm still waiting on klemmer that you said was joining before season start......
Lol, no dummy spit wheel.... Just can't wait for your next prediction .... You told all that would listen klemmer was ours...., but hey whack down another dummy spit, or go one better troll me.

New rumour doing the rounds that a high profile manly prop is apparently trying to get out of his contract to head to the Sharks before the June 30 deadline. Source - sporting news Australia Facebook page. May be tapau. Can't see manly allowing it.
Never ever EVER trust a high profile prop.
Just ask Jack Newton.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4