High profile prop on the move?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The bigger question would be how the hell the Sharks could afford another high profile=expensive player. Don't they have to adhere to cap restrictions

I couldn't imagine it would be Myles or Marty because we paid big for each of them and there is no way The Sharks would have space in their cap for either of them. I would also be surprised if it was Vave.
I think the high profile could apply to Burgess.This would be more to do with the family's high profile, than his .We all know the club are wanting to offload him so fingers crossed it is Burgess.

I couldn't imagine it would be Myles or Marty because we paid big for each of them and there is no way The Sharks would have space in their cap for either of them. I would also be surprised if it was Vave.
I think the high profile could apply to Burgess.This would be more to do with the family's high profile, than his .We all know the club are wanting to offload him so fingers crossed it is Burgess.
Myles is NOT on big money...

Leary isn't a prop
The rumor as written is "key forward" which in today's game is

8,9,10,11,12,13 and bench usually.

Leary who plays mainly as a hooker is a forward and I would say the bench utility and hooker would be a "key" forward

The rumor as written is "key forward" which in today's game is

8,9,10,11,12,13 and bench usually.

Leary who plays mainly as a hooker is a forward and I would say the bench utility and hooker would be a "key" forward
Ok I haven't seen the rumour written I was just going off the thread title. My mistake

All just sensationalised journalism.
The key player will be no better than Jesse Lafao who sits in Sharks NSW Cup & likely a player Manly want moved on....Starling or Burgess...don't be surprised if it's Mateo either, who Cronulla may feel can create off the back of more aggressive go forward.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6