Hi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Hi...I'm scott and I'm new, I'm from Campbelltown and there's not many of us around out here, Manly fans that is, so it's hard to support us, that's why its great to have site's like this so I can talk to other Manly fans. Anyway hi...

Enjoy you're stay bud.

If you get any rumour about Manly feel free to put em up. Apparently we still need centres....Are ther any good ones out your way?

Wouldn't really know to be honest about the quality of our centres but I'm sure there'd be some good one's due to the growing population out here there are bound to be some good one's around.

Hi there Scott, actually I reckon most of the Manly fans here are from out of down. Any way looking forward to catching up during the season.

Gidday Scott - good to see there are Manly supporters all over the place. I saw people with Manly shirts on yesterday at indoor Hockey at Homebush, at Little Athletics at Parra last weekend and at the Athletics stadium at Homebush over the weekend. Saw a few Broncos jerseys (too many QLDers) and ignored them but had to have a go at the Brisbane kid wearing a Dogs jersey!!

Yer there are a few around, but I very very rarely see them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2