Hey trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
hi mate I can't add a picture to my profile every time I try it won't let me choose a file or it does and does nothing or the app crashes. help
Donit without the app. There is a bug in the app which is waiting for a new version to get through the stores.

Use normal browser site or your computer to sort it

Dan

When you consider the try that Walker scored to ice the game, you have to say the decision to leave him on the field was somewhat vindicated.

I do agree that there can be improvements, but the OP is a clown who is not simply giving opinion, but aggressively criticising Barrett and other members of the Sea Eagles inner sanctum (in other threads); people he doesn't have a clue about.

He is a clown haha.
Personally, I think the pass made that try and whilst Walker did well to go over, he was in position as he should be and Hastings could have done the same.

My concern was for Walker's wellbeing and the opportunity for the Titans to exploit him in defence, which stupidly, they didn't do.

I am happy to back Trent and the boys as I've always been a supporter of his - I just think if we were against better opposition, we would have been found out carrying an injured player when we had fresh legs on the bench.

Personally, I think the pass made that try and whilst Walker did well to go over, he was in position as he should be and Hastings could have done the same.

My concern was for Walker's wellbeing and the opportunity for the Titans to exploit him in defence, which stupidly, they didn't do.

I am happy to back Trent and the boys as I've always been a supporter of his - I just think if we were against better opposition, we would have been found out carrying an injured player when we had fresh legs on the bench.
I would actually call it a coaching plus.

We were damaged and a knee clash hurts like being married to a westie (trust me i know both pains) but its something that is usually ran out and a cork is something that usually hurts but hurts more later or the next day and is healed within 4 days.

Leaving Walker out there started as a gamble and Barrett was willing to gamble a try, but they only ever shallow kick that side and it was worth keeping him there rather than cause an entire reshuffle on an already reshuffled back line.

Walker stuck it our and walker made his point, we would have been worse off to move wright to the wing and hastings to fullback, thats not a scenario they would have trained for and im glad they didn't.

I cant find fault in Barrets game management today, i see the gamble but a gamble isnt a fault and that was the right punt.

I am happy to admit i am actually starting to warm to the way he manages the game, he seems to actually understand the troops out there

I would actually call it a coaching plus.

We were damaged and a knee clash hurts like being married to a westie (trust me i know both pains) but its something that is usually ran out and a cork is something that usually hurts but hurts more later or the next day and is healed within 4 days.

Leaving Walker out there started as a gamble and Barrett was willing to gamble a try, but they only ever shallow kick that side and it was worth keeping him there rather than cause an entire reshuffle on an already reshuffled back line.

Walker stuck it our and walker made his point, we would have been worse off to move wright to the wing and hastings to fullback, thats not a scenario they would have trained for and im glad they didn't.

I cant find fault in Barrets game management today, i see the gamble but a gamble isnt a fault and that was the right punt.

I am happy to admit i am actually starting to warm to the way he manages the game, he seems to actually understand the troops out there
I wasn't suggesting Hastings to fullback, I think he can cover centre.

I stand by my view, it still worked out; however, it came down to a lack of leadership and vision from the Titans not to exploit it.

I've also played sport all my life and had plenty of corks, so I know you can play through it if necessary, I just didn't think it was given the ease to which it could have been exploited in our defensive line.

I wasn't suggesting Hastings to fullback, I think he can cover centre.

I stand by my view, it still worked out; however, it came down to a lack of leadership and vision from the Titans not to exploit it.
but that was the gamble.

Hold that interchange until you absolutely need it. one try is a gamble worth playing and it didnt cost us that.
Before half time, i would hook him, but post half time you just play down that clock with a one try gamble on him knowing that is their off side. Its was wise

but that was the gamble.

Hold that interchange until you absolutely need it. one try is a gamble worth playing and it didnt cost us that.
Before half time, i would hook him, but post half time you just play down that clock with a one try gamble on him knowing that is their off side. Its was wise
We had more than one interchange left.

I also just listened to the Titans post match conference and Henry said the same thing as me - they should have exploited Walker but didn't.

The good teams don't stick to a plan that isn't working, they also pick out weaknesses that present themselves during the game - we had one and the Titans stuffed it up and we could have guarded better against it.

Look we won't agree and that's fine - we had a great win and that's what matters.

Hole running is a fine art. The timing and the angle of the run is what makes the play; the pass was great but it gets thrown according to where the runner heads. As soon as you spot a hole as a runner, you just go for it. As a ball player, when you see one of your runners hitting a hole, you give them the ball.

In saying that, I was thinking the same as you when I saw Walker hobbling around; get him off, so I get your angle on this matter.

You don't think we would be better sered with hastings playing longer than 5 min?.
Up 24- 6, Api tired, fresh legs would have given us a boost. .
But no..
I have a theory.

Is it all part of a Bozo old school plan.

1. New team need to gel. Maximize time together.

2. Fitness. Especially at the start of the year. But even against a quick team like Brisbane last week, is our top 13 becoming match fit the old fashioned way?

3. Mentally. The biggest bonus. If our team all know they can play 80. A couple of forwards would have become mentally tougher.

4. Doesn't Bozo break the season into blocks of 5 or 6? Finals being the last block? We may see our bench players get more game time around block 4 or 5.

5. The reduced inter change hardly seems to apply now does it. We could make 2 changes a game and survive.

It's all positive.

The interchange sequence was already disrupted with Nate not returning in the second half . And WOODSIE was spot on with his assessment of the trend of the match during those stages Really a non issue . It was a great result and win and nothing should detract from this fact
I hope you are going ok manly al, if you are unwell then may Manly's victories help inspire you to a speedy recovery, so you can come back to join us on Silvertails quick smart!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10