Hey trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The fact is with 15 min to go the game could have gone either way ... Baz made the conscious decision to back the players (incl Api) to get the job done .. and they didn't let him down. These are the moments and events that build character and team spirit. Baz understands that.

I think the point is that with an injured Walker it might have been prudent to rest him and put on Hastings who can cover centre. I too was a little perplexed as to why we would not have brought on a fresh player who has played really well every time he has worn our jersey.

Just because we won doesn't mean there can't be improvements and that every decision that has been made was the right one.

Having said that, I loved our performance - a great win. DCE was awesome.

giphy.gif

The interchange sequence was already disrupted with Nate not returning in the second half . And WOODSIE was spot on with his assessment of the trend of the match during those stages Really a non issue . It was a great result and win and nothing should detract from this fact

I do think after the team selection of not putting Hastings at fullback
TB wants to use Hastings as back up for Api but this week Api was going strong all game different to last week
Maybe Brown could have come on earlier for Walker then Hastings for Jorge but in the end all is well
A great win to be proud of

Reminds me a bit of what Des used to do, in terms of barely using the 17th (and sometimes 16th) man some weeks. Yes, it sucks for the guy getting splinters in his arse, but it means when you get to the really tough, grindy games, your starting players are used to going a long time without a breather. When you're in a tiring, grinding game, use the bench rotation more and it gives the team that little boost they don't need so much in the comfortable wins.

Don't forget, we also had a couple of forced replacements tonight, and Walker was iffy - not a bad idea to hold back a player just in case he had to come off, or someone else copped an injury or head knock.

I think the point is that with an injured Walker it might have been prudent to rest him and put on Hastings who can cover centre. I too was a little perplexed as to why we would not have brought on a fresh player who has played really well every time he has worn our jersey.

Just because we won doesn't mean there can't be improvements and that every decision that has been made was the right one.

Having said that, I loved our performance - a great win. DCE was awesome.
When you consider the try that Walker scored to ice the game, you have to say the decision to leave him on the field was somewhat vindicated.

I do agree that there can be improvements, but the OP is a clown who is not simply giving opinion, but aggressively criticising Barrett and other members of the Sea Eagles inner sanctum (in other threads); people he doesn't have a clue about.

He is a clown haha.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10