Hey Hey its the Wests Tigers Rugby Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
I cant believe the blatent dis-regard Ch9 shows for Rugby League. That Whole footy show is all about the F***ing Wests Tigers with Beau Di**ckhead and Benji Ar**hole on the bloody thing. Add to that the fact they couldnt wait to bring back Gasnier the golden haired boy from Union (Give it to a loyal ex player) and if that wasnt enough they promote the Bloody Yawnion world cup in NZ. That will do me, the day i see League promoted on a Union show i will whistle dixie. Bring on the TV rights deal and give it to 7. By the way they spoke about Manly for a total of 38 seconds. I hate them so much

You know they didn't even preview our game - even though it is  Sunday arvo game .

At least we got our game previewed on Thursday night live on channel one HD  ;)

Hey all, I am a league tragic but I don't watch the footy show on 9. Watch the stuff that is on the NITV or Fox Sports they **** all over the 9 show. I actually prefer to watch How I Met Your Mother on 7 at 9.30 over the footy show. I also feel Manly have not done enough to promote themselves on the type of shows. You hardly ever see a Manly player. I think it is from manly management to hold back which deprives the supporters

Have just watched it myself, must have been a different show though

Our game was previewed, and there was no more on about the Tigers than their was for the Broncos, Raiders, Eels etc

Kiwi, When i was referring to Wests Tigers being the stars of the show, They did a cross to Benji and talked to him at length not to mention Beau Ryan (The Try Hard Matty Johns) and also various other mentions of Tigers in general. They always have tonnes of Wests Tigers players on the show, it is probably all organised by the Tigers but i am sick to death of them. And i agree we probably dont do enough to promote our club but to say our game was previewed is an overstatement they spoke about how we were busted for about a minute and a half and then said what time it was on, hardly a preview. 

Half on here whinged when Wolfie was on each week, wanting him to concentrate on footie, No matter who we get on the show not everyone is happy.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6