Hetherington should have been sent!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They need to bring in a rule that any length of time a player has to spend off the field due to an illegal tackle should be matched by the amount of time the offender has to stay off the field.

Curtis Scott was back playing for the Storm a week or 2 after putting Walker out for 8 games with a broken eye socket.

Ridiculous.

If Tapau did the same I’d be happy with 10 in the bin. I’d be fuming if it was a send off. I think the refs done well.

Was a clear send off, Hethrington had his arm swinging and it was never below neck level

In positive news I had a reply from the mad butcher a few mins ago who has talked to Marty this morning and he is shaken up but ok otherwise
The Worriers should be very proud of their performances this season. They put us, Illawarra and Brisbane to shame.

How can Hetherington only be charged as a grade 3 careless, it was dangerous at best, could even have been a reckless. Didn’t see the hit he put on Bradenton bailey but that was a dangerous

How can Hetherington only be charged as a grade 3 careless, it was dangerous at best, could even have been a reckless. Didn’t see the hit he put on Bradenton bailey but that was a dangerous
it will be interesting to see the charge on the bulldog player that hit munster with a high shot today to see what he gets charged with

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6