Hetherington should have been sent!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The thing that struck me as strange, no one from Manly ran in to kick up a stink. In my days a mate of mine gets hit like that, you go in full boar. Theres no mongrel in this team. That sums the problems up to a tee i think. We need a hit man and some one who’s not afraid to start a stink. Stick up for your mates ffs. No one is scared of us

The thing that struck me as strange, no one from Manly ran in to kick up a stink. In my days a mate of mine gets hit like that, you go in full boar. Theres no mongrel in this team. That sums the problems up to a tee i think. We need a hit man and some one who’s not afraid to start a stink. Stick up for your mates ffs. No one is scared of us
They are all frightened of throwing a punch and being sent off, that’s why we don’t see “ stinks” any more

I just said that to the wife. Can you imagine guys like gifty, choc etc letting that slide. There is no way. Although young guaco gave him a spray when he ran off.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6