HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

Look, Souths need a 1/2 back right?
Monaghan wants to play in his "favourite" position right?
Souths manager said of coarse they would be interested in Monaghan right?
Manly have 2 half backs for next year right?

It's very, very simple.

We trade Michael Monaghan with Beau Champion (who is a 5/8) with Souths.

Beau would get more game time. He's happy.
Beau won't get too much game time with a VERY young Sutton in front of him.
Beau has a GREAT kicking game, and breaks the line at will almost.
Monaghan could play 1/2 back all year in a team fitting his skill.
We could then have Watmough / Orford or Kennedy as captain.

EVERYONE IS HAPPY AS I SEE IT.

This kid will turn into an absolute FREAK, I can tell. Same as I thought about Thurston when everyone was bagging him at The Bulldogs.

SURELY this could be arranged. I am dead set almost willing to write to Pat Wilson to see if he would think about making the offer!!!

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

I wouldnt be happy if Orford or Watmough was captain!.

That may be the answer but what is the question?

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

Hey ryan did you get my email about the golden tee machine this afternoon

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

I did. Jas would kill me. VERY tempting though! Hey - can I just say guys, Orford will be earning $10k more than Monaghan next year. Max Delmege should be forced to take $240k out of his back pocket, and publicly flushing it down a toilet for making us re-sign Monaghan.

I just can't see why he would want to be at Manly. Doesn't he read perception? Probably not - it's always just about him.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

Agreed on that one rhino.

I would like to see Burns in 5/8. Witt or Monas in hooker. Obviously it will be monas but Burns shows a lot of promise. I just dont think des is big on giving young guys a chance.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

I actually don't think more than 17 names could actually be understood by Des Hasler. I'm sorry guys - I really am - but I don't want him as coach next year. We need someone like Elliot who can inspire in the face of absolute injury. Des has seemed to dissolusion the whole team.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

ARE YOU JOKING MATE!!!

BEAU CHAMPION IS A WEASEL HE CANT PLAY FOOTBALL IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

Soooo, your saying he could teach Monaghan a few skills then. Cheers.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

I actually don't think more than 17 names could actually be understood by Des Hasler. I'm sorry guys - I really am - but I don't want him as coach next year. We need someone like Elliot who can inspire in the face of absolute injury. Des has seemed to dissolusion the whole team.
Elliot is such a good coach that his team could still earn the woden spoon this year if things go against hiim. His team is behind Manly so what makes him such a good coach???

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

Canteen Worker , you beat me with your reply to Ryan's post. I was going to state the same fact.

Ryan , how many games have you seen this Beau Champion play ? 1 ?? , possibly 2 ??

I recall you having huge wraps earlier in the year on Ashley Alberts , when you hadn't seen him play. He certainly hasn't lived up to your expectations. He's the guy that missed 15 tackles in 1 game. He's only playing 1st grade for Manly because there's no-one better.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

The same wraps he had on Michael Monaghan when we first signed him. State of Origin player he sprouted to all who were interested, now he is the biggest dog ever to play for Manly. I think they call it "shotgun theory", enough pellets out there, one will hit the target. Keep them coming Nostradamus.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

It's like, I promise myself that I'll never open one of Ryan's threads, but then I think, "Surely it couldn't be worse than the last one." Well, it looks like you've outdone yourself again.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

It's like, I promise myself that I'll never open one of Ryan's threads, but then I think, \"Surely it couldn't be worse than the last one.\" Well, it looks like you've outdone yourself again.

The words car crash come to mind.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

Canteen Worker , you beat me with your reply to Ryan's post. I was going to state the same fact.

Ryan , how many games have you seen this Beau Champion play ? 1 ?? , possibly 2 ??

I recall you having huge wraps earlier in the year on Ashley Alberts , when you hadn't seen him play. He certainly hasn't lived up to your expectations. He's the guy that missed 15 tackles in 1 game. He's only playing 1st grade for Manly because there's no-one better.

I still cant forget Adam Luchetti being named in every possible team for 2005.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

I hear Des has to phone Watmough a number of times during the week before the game telling him the game plan....not the sharpest tool in the box... Kennedy is the choice for Captain.... leave Orford's thoughts on just playing.

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

I hear Des has to phone Watmough a number of times during the week before the game telling him the game plan....not the sharpest tool in the box... Kennedy is the choice for Captain.... leave Orford's thoughts on just playing.

That's intersting. I didn't know that Dessie had a game plan each week.

I think that he needs to change it from "we played well last week - no need to change anything" to "we were hopeless. Need to get team to tackle and improve attack by doing second man plays. Perhaps even a run arund or two."

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

That's intersting. I didn't know that Dessie had a game plan each week.

I think that he needs to change it from "we played well last week - no need to change anything" to "we were hopeless. Need to get team to tackle and improve attack by doing second man plays. Perhaps even a run arund or two. Also try to get King to do 3 hit ups this week"

HERE'S THE ANSWER !!!!

Jee Wizz - where do I take this one.

Canteen Worker - your obvious Rose coloured glasses is dimming the fact that Canberra are turning up every week and are looking very competative. Their team looks like it is a stable solid group. Their media attention is positive. They are getting wraps. We have had a few games where our injurries were up there with Canberra. We were thrashed by Souths at the time, and I won't get into other results like Cronulla. Canberra haven't suffered record loss after record loss.

Chuckwood - I watch every game every week, and have seen Champion play in his 7 1st grade appearances (which Souths have won 5). On those occassions he shows aspects to his game that leads me to believe he will be a real (names sake) champion. On a side note - I STILL think Alberts will be a superstar.

Chip & Chase - When I made those comments about Monaghan, Manly were consistently travelling really well, and Monaghan told me himself up at the club that he has HEAPS of improvement in him. He played SOO in the juniors so I came to that conclusion. He has DRAMATICALLY dropped off in form in the second part of this year, hence why I have changed my mind on that situation.

c_eagle - I don't think your worth debating an argument with. Your childish little "university" ideals are boring & as I've said before non streetwise. Were you in the City yesterday protesting those that pay your way? Time to get out of nappies & leave the nest.

Garts - at the time, we had Donald & Hoppa when Luchetti was being named. You can see today what the club thinks of Donald. ANYONE would have been better.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4