Here comes the vomit...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
giphy.gif

In order of most to least retch-inducing:

Storm (Cap cheating pricks and protected species, no way).
Broncos (See above)
Roosters (See above)
Eels (See above)
Cowboys (1 premiership per century is plenty for them)
Sharks (See above)
Panthers (The only other team in the finals that I have some affection for, very sad that we'd have to knock them out first week to progress)

I have no sympathies for any team other than Manly. The rest can all go and eat a sht sandwich. It's just the amount and quality of sht that varies with each team. Purple cheats, whining scum Parra ,Donkeys & Rorters top the sht list.

In order of most to least retch-inducing:

Storm (Cap cheating pricks and protected species, no way).
Broncos (See above)
Roosters (See above)
Eels (See above)
Cowboys (1 premiership per century is plenty for them)
Sharks (See above)
Panthers (The only other team in the finals that I have some affection for, very sad that we'd have to knock them out first week to progress)
I mostly agree. But 1 premiership for cronulla ever is too many. And Penrith are super league scum.

I hope we beat the panthers on Saturday, however, if we lose I would like Penrith to win. I hate Melbourne but can't help having a grudging respect for Bellamy (can't believe I said that). I hate Parramatta, always have. If we play them in the finals my fantasy is Jake tackling Radrara into touch and us winning on the back of it. One plus of the finals is my most hated team didn't make it - take a bow, Des.

I hope we beat the panthers on Saturday, however, if we lose I would like Penrith to win. I hate Melbourne but can't help having a grudging respect for Bellamy (can't believe I said that). I hate Parramatta, always have. If we play them in the finals my fantasy is Jake tackling Radrara into touch and us winning on the back of it. One plus of the finals is my most hated team didn't make it - take a bow, Des.
If Penrith beat us they'll be fodder for whoever they play next. I hope they don't.

Hate is such a strong word, so they say. But I do hate certain clubs/teams. Especially (in no particular order).....doesn't-matta, Drizzle, Rorters and Donkeys.

I dislike other clubs and do hate certain players (though I respect their actual playing ability).

Other than my support of all things Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles, the only other club I have any sort of soft spot for is the Tigpies simply because my dad was a life long Balmain fan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8