Heckenberg goooorrrrrrne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bryant is Hecks natural replacement - probably the happiest guy in all of this. Both have similar style of games.

At least we have someone able to step into Hecks shoes.

I think we should give malingai styles (probabaly spelt wrong, you get the gist) a run. I haven't seen alot of him but from what i have seen he is a strong runner and has a fair bit of mongrel in him, could be suited to the nrl.

I have only seen Malangi have a real impact in 1 PL game, needs to prove himself in PL before given a shot in the NRL.

Shame about Hecks going, best of luck to him.

Mata has been very quite on this news. Is he too emotional to respond?

I could hardly speak after hearing this too garts.

I mean, I'd probably understand his release if he'd bagged the club out to the media. Went on holidays during the awards night and **** but to let him go while he shows so much potential... lets just say I can think of 3 or 4 other players who we have reason to let go.

The only problem Flip is the person we want to let go of does not feel the same way.

Hecks apparantly wanted to leave and play in England.

I think if King does start 06 in first grade, give him a trial of 5 games, if he doesn't do anything then drop him to PL.

I would rather have him start in PL and earn his way to NRL.

The only problem Flip is the person we want to let go of does not feel the same way.

Hecks apparantly wanted to leave and play in England.

I can't blame him tbh Garts. It would give him great exposure (obviously) to the GB selectors.

Plus he'll be earning at least double what he's on here...

Possible test selection, 200+AU and being Chad Randalls wingman on the London club circuit...Can't blame him at all. :cry:

what is doing...Our best prop, we keep King, buy a fat rooster and then say we have shut up shop on any new buys for this season. "Bop Girl" Pat Wilson is kidding isn't he?

I doubt Pat would be driving the recruitment/retention -that would be Crusher & Des

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6