He is gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie 12

Reserve Grader
He is gone no doubt about it that's why he is doing the mormon thing, it's easier to join a new club after 2 years then quit this year. I say poor form from a player we have put a lot of money into his development and also stuck by his degenerate father all those years. I might be harsh but I say dog shouldn't were jumper again http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/battle-of-will-clubs-all-want-a-piece-of-hoppa-says-agent-20110621-1gdmb.html

Enjoy

You think they boy decided to take two years off and not earn a motsa just so he would have an easier time switching clubs. If he was so desperate to change clubs that he would give up a 6 figure salary you would think he would just switch now.

Dumbest thing I have heard today, and the day is already 4 hours old. Really idiotic!

this thread should be a beauty by the time i get back home tonight...I hope Jethro is ready .:p

Until he announces he is going to another club he is good to wear our jersey. Don't Forget Reggie that Manly have poached juniors from other clubs so we can't complain. Also, good luck to him for chasing the dollars, if someone offered you triple what you are being offered to stay, what would you do?pull your head in.

Old Reggie just wants to stir the pot for what looks like a boring week of Silvertail interaction. Yep, he has set the cat among the pigeons with his assured prophesy.
All I can do is quote Kramer as he confronts Jerry:
"You silly, stupid, stubborn man." :^) (this is to Reggie and not to William)

What Bull**** Reggie, were you about in 1987...Ronnie Gibbs signs for the Gold Coast half way through the season (unheard of in those days).....there were calls for him to be dumped. And guess what, Bozo didn't dump him and he went on to be a big part of our 1987 Grand Final Victory.

And calling him a "dog" is just a low act, he's a great kid and just doing the best he can in a short football life.

Time to crawl back under the rock mate!!

I'm guessing Reggie hasn't seen his team lift the trophy and cries himself to sleep every night about it!!

Let's let the kid worship at Joseph Smith Jr's gold statue,and pay his tynings (spelling?),and then see what happens.One thing's for sure,it'll be colder in SLC in winter than a cold night at Brookie!

What is significant in that article about Hoppa's playing future is in the last two paragraphs:

Meanwhile, a documentary maker is keen to follow the northern beaches teenager during the next two years to chart his life as a Mormon missionary and his future quest to recapture his form.

"We're also in the process of negotiating that deal," Smith said.

If that deal goes ahead then that would pretty much seal his two years, if they weren't firmly sealed already.

Reggie 12 said:
He is gone no doubt about it that's why he is doing the mormon thing, it's easier to join a new club after 2 years then quit this year. I say poor form from a player we have put a lot of money into his development and also stuck by his degenerate father all those years. I might be harsh but I say dog shouldn't were jumper again http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/battle-of-will-clubs-all-want-a-piece-of-hoppa-says-agent-20110621-1gdmb.html

Enjoy

I say dog shouldn't were jumper again<< I say you should support another team..dumbazz

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Reggie you shouldn't post while pissed mate

Posted at 2.10am .....maybe thats when reggie was clocking off work at the daily terrograph after putting a slab or two down the hatch

brookiegreg said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Reggie you shouldn't post while pissed mate

Posted at 2.10am .....maybe thats when reggie was clocking off work at the daily terrograph after putting a slab or two down the hatch

2.10 am was when reggie left Kenny's at Kensington's. Amazing how he can type while not be able to sit down.

Rex said:
What is significant in that article about Hoppa's playing future is in the last two paragraphs:

Meanwhile, a documentary maker is keen to follow the northern beaches teenager during the next two years to chart his life as a Mormon missionary and his future quest to recapture his form.

"We're also in the process of negotiating that deal," Smith said.

If that deal goes ahead then that would pretty much seal his two years, if they weren't firmly sealed already.

Just thinking about what kind of reality TV show that would be. Next week on Big Brother Mormon Style, we follow Will as he gets another door slammed in his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4