He can go. I don't understand it. I'm sick of being loyal.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My thoughts haven't changed from the moment I saw the team sheet for round 1, 2016. Nothing has changed, in fact we have gone backwards. I have two questions:

1. Could anyone discern a game plan out there today. seriously, please someone enlighten me.
2. Who will save us from the spoon???????
No game plan, just headless chook plays with a smattering of Turbo individual brilliance

Mate he gave me a disagree with my summation of Api and Brown as our hookers. I watched the game and saw not a single fluent ball to any of our players forwards or halves. I also apologised for being harsh about him cheering for a potentially career threatening injury for one of the best players I have ever seen play the game.

As you said a valid point. I'm not precious I'm disappointed. All around. Gave Barret the benefit of the doubt all year last year and waited to see what this one brought but when Jamie Buhrer is turning out for the Knights and Matt Parcel for Leeds you have to wonder what's going on with our abysmal ruck speed, ruck penetration, and balls to halves who have a breeze at there back's and a ball passed above their heads or below their knees, or five seconds too late to capitalise.

Trent Barrett didn't have any involvement in those two leaving. He wanted them to stay. It is was a certain immortal that wanted them gone so he could bring in his mate's kids.

I copped so much **** for saying what basically everyone here has said today, in other threads. Where are all those posters. I'd love to have the time to go through all the dummy spit ratings I got and 'if you don't like it duck off' comments and match them up with what you have written tonight.
Is it 2019 already??? Jesus, is Trent still the coach...WIBF

I copped so much **** for saying what basically everyone here has said today, in other threads. Where are all those posters. I'd love to have the time to go through all the dummy spit ratings I got and 'if you don't like it duck off' comments and match them up with what you have written tonight.
Yeah I say it was peanut such as bozo he is sure things will come good.

Wow we beat a injury riddled cowboys who also played terrible

We still have away to many penaltys and dropped the ball to much

Also got lucky a few times

It's time to go Twent

#sackbarrett

Wow we beat a injury riddled cowboys who also played terrible

We still have away to many penaltys and dropped the ball to much

Also got lucky a few times

It's time to go Twent

#sackbarrett
Agree strone 33. Cowboys where in 1st gear last night. They had 2 big games and looked very fatigued.
We need an experienced 1st grade coach ASAP as we have a lot of young, good players.
Des would be perfect

We also had almost 40% of our salary cap sidelined or unavailable. Give them credit guys. That defensive effort WAS Manly. Come on now.
The second great defensive effort of the year.
Lussick, Tapau AFB out.
They look like they've worked hard on it.

You should disappear also!!
Please stay, your opinions are just as valid as madmax's opinion. Just because your opinion is different to his does not make it in the slightest invalid and not worthy of these boards.

Please stay, your opinions are just as valid as madmax's opinion. Just because your opinion is different to his does not make it in the slightest invalid and not worthy of these boards.
Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion & I respect that, however to constantly attack an individual is not Manly!! Would it not be nice to read a positive article now & then rather than the same ole criticism of certain people.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8