HD footage Of the #brookiebrawl

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The very first set of hands to set off the second fight are Blairs.

You can see stewart looking back at the ref's like how is the guy i was just fighting with now up in my face while im walking off to the sin bin? where is the officiating here? hands go up on Glens shirt with blair up in his face and the fight starts again.

Refs need a finals break too in my opinion.

Brett was coming in my opinion to open handedly drag blair off Glen but it does look nasty. 4 of our guys there are just trying to break up. Lussik i think it is throwing punches should get a couple of weeks. As with blair who was throwing upercuts while lussick was being held.

Glen gets 3 for the fight, Blair 3 for fight, sin bin would have sufficed for brett as was evident in the first fight.

The guys play a contact sport at the most violent end of the scale in these games. Its up the refs to have some controll and they failed to makes sure two men going blow for blow were separated all the way to the bin.

Personally 2 weeks for each Blair and Gift with more loading on Blair
Lussick 1 week,Brett 1 week or maybe just loading and the rest exonerated on their own lack of punches thrown

Does the NRL really want to destroy the crown jewel which is infact the finals?

fLIP said:

You can see stewart looking back at the ref's like how is the guy i was just fighting with now up in my face while im walking off to the sin bin? where is the officiating here? hands go up on Glens shirt with blair up in his face and the fight starts again.

And I counted 17 seconds from when Glenn was sin-binned to when Blair was also binned. If I were officiating I would have waited another 30-40 seconds and even looked to see if Stewart was off the ground when I sent Blair to the Bin.

While they are talking about huge fines to both clubs can we also look at who is responsible for order on the field of play - the ref. The NRL is not lilly-white in all this - they have stuffed up too.

Every day David Gallop appears more and more like Vince McMahon from the WWE. At least McMahon can say he is acting...

Look closely at the original punch up. It was being controlled and settling until Blair came in throwing upper cuts into Lussicks face then it just exploded. Hinchcliffe started this **** with his elbows and Blair inflammed it totally. Those 2 need to go the most. Gift never threw a punch he just tried to stop Blair from throwing them into Lussick and should never have been binned. BUT of course none of the facts will be presented to the public only the media controlled hysterics.

fLIP said:

Brett was coming in my opinion to open handedly drag blair off Glen but it does look nasty. 4 of our guys there are just trying to break up. Lussik i think it is throwing punches should get a couple of weeks. As with blair who was throwing upercuts while lussick was being held.

Glen gets 3 for the fight, Blair 3 for fight, sin bin would have sufficed for brett as was evident in the first fight.

The guys play a contact sport at the most violent end of the scale in these games. Its up the refs to have some controll and they failed to makes sure two men going blow for blow were separated all the way to the bin.

YOU ARE IN LA LA LAND....they are gone 5 weeks at least for glen and blair. Brett 3 weeks with lussick and foran,robbo,watmough 1 week...in other words we are f&%ked....

fLIP said:

YOU ARE IN LA LA LAND....they are gone 5 weeks at least for glen and blair. Brett 3 weeks with lussick and foran,robbo,watmough 1 week...in other words we are f&%ked....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7